Nic's New Start

One pound off. Bahhh, fed up. I know it's a pound off, but hey, I wanted to get into the next stone bracket. I've not eaten a smidgen all week and one pound - at least it's off not on! Oh well, maybe I'll get a stupendous loss next week. Best get on with it!

Hope everyone gets a better week than me! :)

Sounds like a lot of us have had a tough week for losses. I ended up having my 3rd shake after midnight lastnight but at least I had it. Think I'm going to go in and try get antibiotic today as I'm coughing like mad and think I might have a sinus infection. Got the conference on Tuesday and I need to be on my game. Good luck for next week Nic, stick with it you can do it x x x

Sounds like a lot of us have had a tough week for losses. I ended up having my 3rd shake after midnight lastnight but at least I had it. Think I'm going to go in and try get antibiotic today as I'm coughing like mad and think I might have a sinus infection. Got the conference on Tuesday and I need to be on my game. Good luck for next week Nic, stick with it you can do it x x x

Definitely get some antibiotics, you poor thing. Sinus infections are so painful. Hope you feel better soon and the conference goes well. It should, you've been working so hard. Take care, hope you get some time to relax this weekend. Xx

Well, back on track and the 1lb off behind me. I've only got four weeks till my next refeed, so I might as well make the best of it.

Feeling really cold at the moment, I just want the weather to warm up a bit! We've been invited to a party in April, and I've got the perfect dress, it's too tight, but should be perfect by then if I stick with it. The thought of saving money on buying something new should spur me on. I'm thinking of doing what I did last time, saving a pound for every pound I lose, towards new clothes at goal. I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow.

You are doing so well, 2lb off 3stone is fantastic! Saving £1 for every 1lb lost is a great idea, i may do that.:D

Well done Nic, and the £1 for every lb is such a good idea! Hope you having a good day and hope you're not too cold x x x

Not been on for ages, I've had to take a short break. Towards the middle of last week my whole family came down with a virus. Nausea, headaches, dizziness. They have all been ill ever since. It is possibly the same virus that gave me dizzy spells the other week. I've been caring for them and working full time. I made the decision to eat during this period, as I am physically and emotionally worn out. I have so far only had a 24 hour type bug, and really hope I've escaped what they have. The doctor says these viruses tend to last 1-3 weeks! So, I'm going to see my pharmacist and get back on track properly after my Easter hol, as it is only 2 weeks away. Good luck to everyone, and I'll be back on here as soon as they get better and I get some me time xx

Oh no Nic, how terrible for you all. Best wishes and see you again soon x x x

Hey Nic, how are you? x x x

Hi Kay and everyone else here,
well after a longer than expected break I'm trying to get back on track. I've had a horrid three weeks with husband and kids really ill with viral infections. Hubby was actually really ill, I thought he'd had a stroke at one point he was so incoherent. I escaped it, but regained some (a lot :rolleyes:) of weight, trying to look after all of them and working full time meant I didn't look after myself. We've had a weeks holiday in Cornwall to recover and are all feeling a lot better. I'm hoping to be in ketosis by Sunday, but facing the usual struggles.
Glad to see others are doing well, it is a big encouragement to me. Take care x

Oh no Nic! Glad to hear everyone is much better and that you've managed to have a break. Hopefully ketosis comes sooner for you than Sunday. Keep that water going today and will be thinking of you.

Best wishes

Moi x x x

Wishing you luck Nic getting back into ketosis, hopefully it wont be too hard for you!

Back