Nic's Primal & Intermittent Fasting diary

Phoenyx said:
Food looks yummy! Make sure you're eating enough, esp with all that exercise :)

Yeah will do ....been reading your post re. Exercise ..... Wish I didn't love my spin classes so much..... I do 3 a week .!!!!! ..need to up the weights though this is my goal over the next few weeks :):) .....I go away 2 weeks on Saturday for a month hoping to get wifi so I can keep logging in x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Phoenyx said:
I still run with friends - its a social thing for me, but I don't tend to push myself as hard - I just enjoy :) its nice to have options, isn't it? Rather than, I ate that choc so MUST work it off!

Yeah it's a socal thing with me too although I am a tad competitive lol ...but wont feel guilty now on my rest days ;)

Last edited:
Playing is good - but agree that competition can so etimes push you further than planned - oops:)

Exercise... gosh I really must start to exercise a bit :sigh:

Julie

Kat1e said:
Playing is good - but agree that competition can so etimes push you further than planned - oops:)

Hello katie thans for reading :):) Haha yeah especially when your at the front of the class ;) need to change positions lol x

greeneyedhippychick said:
Exercise... gosh I really must start to exercise a bit :sigh:

Julie

Don't think he recommends too much anyway bit of walking weights and the occasional sprint it's me im naughty ;);)

11th July

B
Hot lemon
Strawberries
Omega 3
Multi vits

L
Homemade soup
Apple
Omega 3

T
Steak bolognaise with salad
Apple
Omega 3

S
Protein shake with 1/2 & 1/2
400mg magnesium

D
Water
Green tea
Coffee with cream at 3.30 pm

E
60 min spin class

Had a good day although feeling really tired today ...luckily no classes tomorrow will just have a walk instead then rest day on Friday x

Don't think he recommends too much anyway bit of walking weights and the occasional sprint it's me im naughty ;);)

I should be ok then! Will start doing a bit of yoga from tomorrow I think. Only exercise I really enjoy apart from swimming and a nice walk.

I should be ok then! Will start doing a bit of yoga from tomorrow I think. Only exercise I really enjoy apart from swimming and a nice walk.

That sounds a perfect combination I was shattered yesterday think I did too much over the 3 days :( need to start doing the weights he recommends x I'm loving it though and down 4lb without feeling deprived at all I'm so happy I started this x

Yayyyyy my book has arrived :):)

12th July

B
Hot lemon
Mango
Multi vits
Omega 3

L
Tuna & egg salad
Apple
Omega 3

T
Stir fry
Apple
Natural yoghurt
Omega 3

S
Protein shake with 1/2 water & 1/2 unsweetened almond milk (although looking through my new primal blueprint book don't think I should be having almond milk )

D
Water & green tea

E
50 minute hill walk

Felt like cheating about 9 pm on carbs arghhhhh not sure why but so glad I didn't when I woke up ....got to stay strong and do this 30 days and change my habits x

You can do this Red. So much easier and feel good than the Dukan thing. Still think you need to eat more for breakfast though! I think maybe you're right on the almond milk. Okay in moderation but they recommend coconut milk (yum) as a staple. I'm off to get me some of that today I think.

Have a fabulous day x

You can do this Red. So much easier and feel good than the Dukan thing. Still think you need to eat more for breakfast though! I think maybe you're right on the almond milk. Okay in moderation but they recommend coconut milk (yum) as a staple. I'm off to get me some of that today I think.

Have a fabulous day x

Your probably right just not overly hungry in a morning :(:( ....I can't find unsweetened coconut milk which is why I got the almond milk ...o well thrown the rest now but must read that book !!!!!! But yeah I feel so much better and this morning when I looked I was actually 7lb down from when I weighed on Monday although I actually started on Sunday but was too scared to weigh x

Hmmm. I'll have a scout around my local shops and see where I find it. Imagine the health food shops will have it if nowhere else. I live in the back end of nowhere so if I can find it...

Well done on that loss. Fantastic honey!

Hmmm. I'll have a scout around my local shops and see where I find it. Imagine the health food shops will have it if nowhere else. I live in the back end of nowhere so if I can find it...

Well done on that loss. Fantastic honey!

O Hun I feel so much better even without the weight loss why did I not start this earlier x buzzing x

Just got back from shopping. Found a cheap unsweetened coconut milk in my local greengrocers (79p a can) but didn't want any additives in it ideally so bought it from my local health food shop instead. They also sell a couple of different brands in the COOP (Amoy and Blue Dragon) but at over £2 a can I was glad I'd already bought in the health food shop. How's your day been? My thighs are killing from yesterday's workout. Looked like a cripple hobbling around town. Not sure if I should push to do today's workout or whether it'll be too much.

Just got back from shopping. Found a cheap unsweetened coconut milk in my local greengrocers (79p a can) but didn't want any additives in it ideally so bought it from my local health food shop instead. They also sell a couple of different brands in the COOP (Amoy and Blue Dragon) but at over £2 a can I was glad I'd already bought in the health food shop. How's your day been? My thighs are killing from yesterday's workout. Looked like a cripple hobbling around town. Not sure if I should push to do today's workout or whether it'll be too much.

O fab I'm gonna go to the health food shop tomorrow to see what I can find ...I've got the kara coconut milk but looking at the ingredients I don't think it's ideal x I've had a good day had a rest day today ....well rest from the gym as been working and then had a lovely facial so that was nice x I think it's best to listen to your body I know she suggests everyday but you dont want to stress your body too much as mark recommends ...I've been on his website today (when I should have been working) I think it's amazing x

Rednicola said:
O fab I'm gonna go to the health food shop tomorrow to see what I can find ...I've got the kara coconut milk but looking at the ingredients I don't think it's ideal x I've had a good day had a rest day today ....well rest from the gym as been working and then had a lovely facial so that was nice x I think it's best to listen to your body I know she suggests everyday but you dont want to stress your body too much as mark recommends ...I've been on his website today (when I should have been working) I think it's amazing x

Sorry can you put a pic up of what you've bought then I know what I'm looking for x

Back