Nic's Primal & Intermittent Fasting diary

Phoenyx said:
What's the coffee like with coconut milk, how much do you add? And how do you store the rest?

Your soups look lovely mmmmmm

It's lovely in coffee just as nice as cream I'd say and I just store it in the fridge after xx just wish they did it in starbucks !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Phoenyx said:
Poor doggy :( mines getting old too, I hate to see him like that...

Awwww i know what you mean ..... she's only 6, 7 at Christmas but seems shes twisted it so he's said no more jumping on the sofa that's gonna be hard !!!! But she's perked up loads already x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Keep trying to
Post my diary but it won't let me :(

17th July

B
Hot lemon
Coffee with coconut milk
Omega 3

L
Homemade soup
Apple
Omega 3
Multi vits

T
Mushroom & onion omelette with salad
Apple
Omega 3

S
Protein shake with 1/2 & 1/2
Magnesium

D
Water
Green tea
Coffee with coconut milk

E
60 min spin class
30 min interval climb on bike

18th July

B
Hot lemon
Coffee with coconut milk
Omega 3

L
Chilli stir fry
Apple
Omega 3
Multi vits

T
Chicken leg & salad
Apple
Omega 3

S
Magnesium

D
Water
Green tea

E
60 min spin class

Feeling amazing ...stayed off the scales since Monday morning not sure whether it's best to weigh daily or weekly but scared to
Look as it affects my mood so much ....what to do !!!!

Just made some primal chocolate & ginger cookies for the boys ....hope they like them but they smell good

image-1137050889.jpg

Last edited:
Stazo said:
Oooh they look great!! Did you jump on the scales?!

Not tasting one though trying to be treat free for my first 30 days x yes I did and just under 2 lb down since Monday :):) so happy with that probably won't look now until Monday (official weigh day)

How are you getting on ???

Last edited:
Ah well done! That's fab!

I'm getting on ok, im loving the food it's just the planning of things that I am struggling a little bit with but I am sure I will get there!!

Stazo said:
Ah well done! That's fab!

I'm getting on ok, im loving the food it's just the planning of things that I am struggling a little bit with but I am sure I will get there!!

Thank you im absolutely loving this way of eating and now feel in cntrol of all my cravings which for me is impressive ....im sat here with 3 kitkats in the fridge and i dont even want them (which is so not me ) O you will for sure it'll all fall into place .......what's your struggles and I'll see if I can help. X

19th July

B
Hot lemon
Coffee with coconut milk
Omega 3

L
Homemade soup (sorry but it's quick & easy)
Apple
Omega 3
Multi vits

T
Chicken leg & salad
Apple
Omega 3

S
Magnesium

D
Water
Green tea
Coffee with coconut milk

E
90 mins interval climb on bike
30 mins interval training

Had a great day feeling so good and so in control....cravings have all gone hopefully they won't return but armed with recipes now for primal treats although trying to do my first 30 days treat free x

20th July

B
Hot lemon
Coffee with coconut milk
Omega 3

L
Homemade soup
Apple
Omega 3

T
Bacon 2 poached eggs asparagus and tomatoes
Apple
Omega 3
Multi vits

S
Protein shake 1/2 & 1/2
Magnesium

D
Water
Green tea
Coffee with coconut milk

E
Rest day !!!!!

AnnieAnnie said:
What's half and half?

Sorry couldn't be bothered keep writing it all out its half coconut milk & half water ;);)

21st July

B
Hot lemon
Coffee with coconut milk
Omega 3

L
Chilli stir fry
Apple
Omega 3

T
Salmon salad
Apple
Omega 3
Multi vits

S
Magnesium

D
Water
Green tea
Coffee with coconut milk

E
Non as such but busy cleaning and gardening

Starting with a cold :(:( but on better news a week today and I'll be flying off to Canada for 3 & 1/2 weeks ...yipeeeeeeeeer :D :D

21st July

Starting with a cold :(:( but on better news a week today and I'll be flying off to Canada for 3 & 1/2 weeks ...yipeeeeeeeeer :D :D

Canada? Wow. Fantastic!

greeneyedhippychick said:
Canada? Wow. Fantastic!

O I'm beyond excited and I've been googling and looks like I'll have no problem sticking to the primal way of life ....I'm
Never going back hun x

Hey sorry noticed you friend requested in my emails but I don't use my computer only my phone and don't know how to accept x don't think I'm ignoring you xxx

Are you meant to take omega 3 with all meals, Nicola? Is that just fish oil or something more complicated?

Back