Nic's Primal & Intermittent Fasting diary

Spanglymum said:
Are you meant to take omega 3 with all meals, Nicola? Is that just fish oil or something more complicated?

The omega 3 I take says 1-3 capsules 3 x a day with meals but they're all different I'd just do what they suggest on the pack x

Here's a pic of the ones I take

image-1258911649.jpg

22nd July

B
Hot lemon
Coffee with coconut milk
Omega 3

L
Homemade soup
Apple
Omega 3
Multi vit

T
Lamb stew with broccoli
Melon & apple
Omega 3

S
Protein shake made with 1/2 & 1/2
Magnesium

D
Water
Green tea
Coffee with coconut milk

E
None again arghhhhhh need to sort this !!!!!

Weekly weigh in and I lost 3lbs this week ....chuffed :D:D

23rd July

B
Hot lemon
Coffee with CM
Omega 3

L
Soup
Apple
Omega 3
Multi vit

T
Salmon salad
Apple
Omega 3

S
Protein shake with 1/2 & 1/2

D
Water
Green tea
Coffee with CM

E
80 min interval climb (walk)
60 min interval climb (bike)

Phoenyx said:
Brill weigh in! Well done!

What protein powder do you use in your shakes?

Fab news on canada. Wonder if they eat bear meat? Or moose? ;)

Thank you P :):) I'm made up still a stone to
Lose but hey it's going in the right direction x

I use well wisdom vital whey it's a grass fed whey only sweetened with stevia I get it from here not takes a couple of days to arrive too

http://www.red23.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Vital+whey

Oooooo cant wait to find out I'm up for anything !!!!!

24th July

B
Hot lemon
Coffee with CM
Omega 3

L
Carrot sticks (not good but was busy and wasn't hungry)
Apple
Omega 3
Multi Vit

T
Lamb stew with broccoli
Apple
Omega 3

S
Protein shake 1/2 & 1/2
Magnesium

D
Water
Green tea
Coffee with CM

E
None

Was busy and not really hungry today ..learning to Listen to my body which is a big learning curve for me x

25th July

B
Hot lemon
Coffee with CM
omega 3

L
Chilli stirfry
Apple
Omega 3
Multi vits

T
Chicken leg & salad
Apple
Omega 3

S
Protein shake with 1/2 & 1/2
Magnesium

D
Water
Green tea
Coffee with CM

E
60 mins interval climb on bike

Feelng so good and people are now commenting :D :D...why did I not find this way of life earlier !!!!

Actually didn't wear my cardigan today which I've been hiding behind for months !!!!!

Off to Canada now till the end of August ....gonna stick to this way of eating while away ...it's not my diet it's my new way of life !!!! I'll try and pop in whenever I get free wifi and look forward to catching up when I get back !!!

Have a great summer guys whatever your up to and happy primal/paloeing !!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Have a bloody fantastic time Nicola. I am green with envy :jelous:. Looking forward to hearing all about it xxx

1st August

Finally got a bit of free wifi ....still sticking to it finding it really easy over here in Canada lots of organic food ..of course eating out so I don't know how stuff is cooked but still sticking to
Plan x walked for miles in the sun absolutely loving it :)

Hope everyone's doing well ...miss you guys x

Helloooo! (waves)

Really good to hear from you and that you're finding it easy to stick to this despite being so far from home. That's the amazing thing, isn't it? After a while eating like this becomes 'normal', which is lovely after years of various diets and whatnot... It's totally do-able! Have a fab rest of your trip.

Spanglymum said:
Helloooo! (waves)

Really good to hear from you and that you're finding it easy to stick to this despite being so far from home. That's the amazing thing, isn't it? After a while eating like this becomes 'normal', which is lovely after years of various diets and whatnot... It's totally do-able! Have a fab rest of your trip.

Hi Hun waves back I'm gonna try and check in whenever I can but been so difficult finding free wifi ;);)

I totally agree there god I've been on every diet under the sun at last I've found the one that suits And everything's fit into place :):)

Finally got wifi ...still doing good in a very sunny Canada had a couple of treats on 2 days but out of 23 days on holiday I think that's pretty damn good !!!!! And hey they didn't taste as good as I imagined they would x

Hope all doing well and I'll catch up
With everyone when I'm home next week ...take care all miss the support x

Wow I'm made up just logged in to find we now have our own section ...fantastic x

I'm back on Monday afternoon from my travels ...don't wanna come home really but hey ho at least I'll be able to start my diary again :)

Back