Nictastic low carb diary

Woooooo!! :party0011: So close to reaching the end of your ticker!! Hope you're dead proud of yourself babe!! Hope you're well, I miss you! :( xxx

He ya guys,
Sorry i have not been around ... i have had relatives staying and the first week back at school along with a super hyper pup to deal with.
Hope you are all well, my pretties:D

I weighed myself this morning and i must admit i am completely chuffed i lost 2lbs...so, only 1.5lbs to go wooo hooo
I think the 3 walks a day with the dog, to try and tire her out helps with this lol x

I now need to start slowly re introducing carbs, scary as last time i was ill...but, it must be done.. no white refined ones tho

Hey nik glad to see your doing so well, I'm really interested in what you've been eating because it sounds like you are doing the same kind of diet i will do when i come off LT. Have you read the south beach diet book? It's kind of a cross between atkins & GI and makes so much sence to me i cant wait to start it. Will never have white breads, pasta etc again (they reckon if people 100years ago where to taste our white bread they would mistake it for cake!), not even the kids are allowed it now! Anyway good luck with losing your last measley 1.5lb xx

'ey up hot stuff. Just checking in - hope you're not getting yourself into too much mischief ;) xxx

Hey nictastic hope everything is going brilliantly- your presence is felt down there in the LT losers zone!

hey ya!!!!
Aww thanks guys...alls going greeeeaaaaatttttt... missing you guys.
Still fighting the last 1.5lbs...but, not tooo fussed tbh... it will go eventually! still keeping low carb and it seems to be working .. i do have days of eating loads but, i seem to eat less the next day so it balances. Not obessed by what i eat and let my clothes tell the story...they all still fit perfectly so i am happy!!! ( i am sure the 3 hours dog walking/running a day helps too hehehe)
Hope ou are all doing well xxxx

nic sounds like you are doing so well, well done im starting refeed on mon its abit daunting!! x

Way to go Nictastic! I think I might need to wage a bit of a war on carbs too! Well done.

Back