night before WI

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by littlehobbit, 14 September 2009 Social URL.

1. littlehobbit

littlehobbit Full Member

im sat here the night before my WI praying that this week iv lost something and i suddenly had a thought.on WI days i dont have fizzy juice but do drink more water cause i think it wil flush everything out my system.
    do you do anything different on the day before WI like eat less or have less syns?
    or do most people treat it like a normal day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I eat the same thing (more or less ) for breakfast and lunch, and wear the same clothes every week. I have my last drink at 3 o clock cos I get weighed at 5.

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I WI on Wednesday lunchtime. I don't eat rice or pasta the day before because when I was going to WW years ago the leader said to avoid it the day before WI because it can make your body retain water. I suppose if you eat it every week before WI it won't make any difference but it's always stuck in my mind.

On Wednesday morning I always have the same breakfast and 2 cups of tea and then nothing until after I've weighed at midday!

5. TeresaTT

TeresaTT Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I also weigh in on Wednesday lunchtime and I try to do two red days before as I tend to have better weight losses on red. I have my normal breakfast on the day and some fruit mid morning. I'll drink tea and water but don't have my lunch until after my weigh in. I also try to wear similar clothes.

6. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i weigh-in on a thursday at 9.45am and not a thing passes my lips before i get weighed!

i take a bottle of water with me, and sometimes a banana, to drink/eat during image therapy :)

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I never have a Green Day the day before I get weighed. When I used to go to class, weigh in was at 6pm, so from 4 I wouldnt eat or drink, but have something with me for Image Therapy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.