night cramps

acornpink

i want to be like betty
:cry:i have been getting very painfull cramps everynight in my calfs having to stand up and try to walk around only to find when i get back to bed they start again.
has anyone got i solution please i would be sooo greatful.

Oh poor you! I had this when I first started, and even during my three weeks off last month, and they're horrendous.

Weirdly since restarting they haven't come back, and the only thing I can think that's different is that I have a soup every day now. Could it be something to do with the salts in it?

ok thanks i will try that i dont mind the soup, i will get some:)

Just a quick question
Do you suffer from any constant solid pains in your whole back?
I'm getting them quite bad but don't want to reach for my Tramadol which i get from Dr's

Last edited:
Are you drinking enough water?? Is it quite warm where you live?? You might be a little dehydrated.
You need to keep yourself well hydrated whilst on TFR. Drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water every day in addition to the water in your shakes. Maybe take a half teaspoon of salt as well if you think you are dehydrated.

Oh i am drinking between 2 to 3 litres of water a day. Had a return phone call from Dr who said it could be a combination of the diet and my arthritis.

Last edited:
hi i havnt had any cramps but i do wake up feeling like ive done loads of exercise in my legs they feel all achey, (and i havnt done loads of exercise).

Not sure why this happens, i've had it occassionally and also pins in needles in my feet!
Emma x

yeah i got that when doing the ketosis test earlier lol

hi thanks for the tips i will try a little salt in a glass of waret as long as i am not sick {:

Back