Night out planned - not good for diet!

Hi everyone just wanted to start a quick thread as I have manged to stick to the diet really well this week despite being on midnight finishes at work (I always want to eat when I get in!) but I am going out tomorrow night and will def be having a few drinks and am going to try really hard not to have pizza or similar on the way home but i know what i'm like after a few drinks! Anyway thanks for listening and I'll let you know how I get on!

Have a good time! Just remember, if you do slip up... it's not the end of the world! :)

LR

Maybe you could just bring enough cash that'll get you drink and pay for the journey home. That way you won't be able to buy any naughty food while drunk!

Maybe you could just bring enough cash that'll get you drink and pay for the journey home. That way you won't be able to buy any naughty food while drunk!

LOL, that made me laugh! I know lots of people who can get around that one! When there is a will.. there's a way!

Hey Chocolatelover.. how did you do?

LR

Oh I find it hard to resist a "social binge session"! I can go without the booze just about and go for a diet coke, but no pizza... criminal!! lol

Back