Night Out to cheer my bessie up. Help?

Claireabella86

Got a girly date night on Saturday with my friend whos going through a really hard break up. Wont be a drinking date (strictly water for me) but she wants to book a table at our local indian. What am I "safe" to eat and what should I definetly stay away from? I know an Indian isnt the ideal place to go as pretty much everything there is full of cream and fat and carbs and mmmmm......! but its the only place nearby so other than sitting in is our only option.

Any suggestions welcome. As long as its not plain boiled rice and water =)

Tandoori grilled meat and salad! Stay clear of anything with a sauce. If you want rice, try to make it boiled, or at least pilau.

Really, the most important thing is the sauce. Personally I find it easier to identify and steer clear of high calorie foods in an Indian, as opposed to other cuisines (with Chinese, sometimes dishes that SEEM okay are really bad!)

Grilled meat and salad I can deffo do. Thank you very much CherryPie. I know the sauces are the best bit too! =P Gone are the days when Id clear a plate of creamy Korma! Nuh uh! Over! I'll feel better when I leave the restaurant and Ive resisted all the temptation! =)

Back