Night sweats HELP

mummyof1

So now I'm really scared for the last 3 nights I have sweated that much during the night the bedding has been soaked and had to be changed through the night. My husband isn't happy at all claiming its the diet and it's no good for me and not healthy blah blah blah and wants me to come off it before it does harm etc etc.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this and what's causing it? Will it be harmful to me?
Any advice would be great I've googled it and really I shouldn't have! X

Hi. I've had no problem with any night sweats on the diet. Have u suffered from them before you started the diet at all? Maybe u have a bug or onset of flu? Nothing to do with CD...
I'm so nosy I'll have to Google it too now to see what u wished u hadn't.
Hope they don't happen again tonight X

No I had them for a couple of week when I was pregnant due to hormone change, but I've read night sweats with dieting is on set anorexia, not enough sugar in my body which would explain why I feel so wobbly and weak, my arms just shake on their own like they do when your ill and for the last 3 days I've had a migraine that paracetamol isn't touching!

I think I'm going to contact my CC I don't want to go to the doctors because they will just tell me to get off the diet especially now my bmi will be healthy x

Sounds like a bug to me, but if your bmi is healthy, would it not be worth starting stepping up anyway?

Yeah and i have had a stiff neck for a couple of days, i do hope its a bug and not the diet, don't want my husband to be proven right. Hes one of the sceptical ones out there when it comes to the cambridge diet!
Spangles i get weighed on friday so when i go and see her im going to speak to her about stepping up.
I guess its just im a little scared of coming out of my comfort zone and being faced with food again, its the dicipline side of it. After 2 weeks of not eating i keep telling myself its not been long enough for me to be strict once i start eating.

spangles, your weight loss is brilliant! your doing brilliant, especially over xmas WOW that must take some willpower :)

Back