Night time munchies how do you handle it?

bulldogdaisy said:
Curly Wurly 3pp WW marshmallow 1pp grapes,yoghurt 1pp depends how many points I have left but always at least two snacks.

Where do u get ww marshmallows? X

Delmonte fruit smoothie lollies! Mmm nice I've lolly snack only 3pp! X

Another one to add to the list lol! I haven't even heard of these x

Mags_ said:
Another one to add to the list lol! I haven't even heard of these x

Can only find them in waitrose (don't go in often) but they are worth it! The mango one are excellent! Ill let you know if I find them any where else! Xx

That's just my luck! We don't have Waitrose here in NI :( xx

Hey the weight watchers hot choc satchets are great for a 'naughty' treat, only 1 pp and ideal for a cosy hour in front of tv xx

How about mini milks? Or ww mallow which are one point each?

LOVE minimilks. I haven't tried the WW choc sachets or mallows yet, I haven't even noticed them in the shops. My snack list is getting longer lol. Thank you! xx

I love twister lollies, the mini ones are 1pp. I love options mint madness hot chocolate, a curly surly from the fridge it takes longer to eat :)' 2 finger kitkats and WW individual desserts are fab

I have the WW desserts, they're fab! I didn't know the mini twisters were only 1pp! Thank you, I'm learning loads from this thread :) x

I love the Ww hot choc can get it in pound land x

Loop the loop ice pops are 2pp.
A 15g bag of manhattan popcorn is 2pp.
2 rich tea fingers are 1pp.
Snacksize ripple - 2pp.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I buy either the small bags of Cadbury Animal's or Cadbury toffee crunch mini fingers at 3pp for a small bag... Or a treatsize Crunchie is only 2pp! :)

Treatsize bars are good propoints values aren't they! My problem is that once I know they are all sitting in the cupboard I'd be in there for another one..and another..and so it continues. Really struggling with self discipline this week :( xx

Mags_ said:
Treatsize bars are good propoints values aren't they! My problem is that once I know they are all sitting in the cupboard I'd be in there for another one..and another..and so it continues. Really struggling with self discipline this week :( xx

That's why I don't have ANYTHING like that.

That's why I don't have ANYTHING like that.

I can't be trusted with them unfortunately lol :( I'm hoping I'll get to the point sometime where I can have bags of bars in the house and not eat every single one but I think that day is a long way off x

Mags_ said:
I can't be trusted with them unfortunately lol :( I'm hoping I'll get to the point sometime where I can have bags of bars in the house and not eat every single one but I think that day is a long way off x

An alcoholic CAN get to the stage of having alcohol in the house. A friend of mine's husband is in AA and he is fine with it being there. I'm told that the same promise applies to me with food, but I still have a long way to go!

But until it does I just don't have them around.

An alcoholic CAN get to the stage of having alcohol in the house. A friend of mine's husband is in AA and he is fine with it being there. I'm told that the same promise applies to me with food, but I still have a long way to go!

But until it does I just don't have them around.

Oh my god as soon as i read this about you, its the same with me. I love the ww deserts but cant just have one, so have to avoid buying them as its stupid to spend 10 points on 2 puddings,

Basically been with my bf 5 months and we just moved in together he's skinny and can eat what ever he likes, Im struggling for meal ideas and more now. Been doing weight watchers since sept last year and basically bored now, I struggle to find some thing to eat for lunch meals and evening points. Im on 50 points dont like spicy foods, am rubbish at cooking and id love for a salad to fill me but it dont

I stuggle with snacking often eat when not even hungry cus ive just in habbit of eating now so its automatic Please help :-( xxx

Oh my god as soon as i read this about you, its the same with me. I love the ww deserts but cant just have one, so have to avoid buying them as its stupid to spend 10 points on 2 puddings,

Basically been with my bf 5 months and we just moved in together he's skinny and can eat what ever he likes, Im struggling for meal ideas and more now. Been doing weight watchers since sept last year and basically bored now, I struggle to find some thing to eat for lunch meals and evening points. Im on 50 points dont like spicy foods, am rubbish at cooking and id love for a salad to fill me but it dont

I stuggle with snacking often eat when not even hungry cus ive just in habbit of eating now so its automatic Please help :-( xxx

I'd say to make sure you're eating enough, try and fill up on complex carbohydrates, such as brown rice, wholemeal pasta, wholemeal bread - it should help to keep you feeling fuller for longer. I also find that if I eat protein with every meal, so for breakfast; a yogurt, at lunch; some meat or fish and dinner; the same, it helps.

Snacking is fine aslong as you're within your points, maybe get a box of low PP goodies and decide at the beginning of the day which ones you're going to have that fit in with your daily meal planning and stick to it, or if it works for you, save 5 or 10 PP for the end of the day so that you can snack safe in the knowledge you've got the points to be able to...?

I don't know if any of that will help but they're the tricks I try and use. :) Let us know how you get on. x

Oh hun, there really IS a solution - I know because it's helping me now. Now come up with the big flaw in moving my diary from the WW forum to the Members Diaries - you can't read it because you have less than 50 posts. :( I do think it might help you.

Feel conflicted now, maybe I should have it moved again :(

Back