Night Worket

Discussion in 'Exante - Off Topic' started by GiddyCrafter, 21 April 2014 Social URL.

1. GiddyCrafter

GiddyCrafter Full Member

I everyone

Hope it's ok to ask here but wanted some ideas on what I can take to work with me during the night?
    At the moment I'm having 2 sometimes times 3 shakes a day and maybe a banana or apple. That's of course when I'm not on duty. My last shift I took chopped melon/raspberries/blueberries with a Muller Lite yogurt poured over the top but to be honest I was starving!
    I would appreciate any suggestions from you lovely people :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GiddyCrafter

GiddyCrafter Full Member

The title should read Night Worker lol

4. Birchey

Birchey Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(19.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Heya I'm a night-worker too (since Jan this year and probably for th next couple of months) my night shift starts at 2015 and finishes at 0730 so I have dinner before I go and then breakfast when I come home, usually don't bother with food overnight just drink lots of pop/flavoured water usually get about 2litres in overnight.. I've got a couple of days till I start Exante so not sure how the 3meals a day will fit in etc yet (I'm doing total so no fruit or anything) but I'm sure I'll get In a new pattern, think I may have to cheat a little as far as drinks go though as everything contains Citric acid and I don't like tea/coffee/bovril and plain water is just a step too far!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.