nightmare weekend !!!!!!!contains food ref!

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
have being hungry all weekend could have cried last night :cry:(felt so sorry for myself) watching x factor while hubby munch on chinese got thru it ,but hunger pangs all day today as well :confused: managed to talk myself out of a KFC:eek: this evening monday cant come quick enough WHAT IS IT ABOUT WEEKENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rant now over

The food monster is a nightmare aint ?!!

I take myself upstairs or out for a dog walk when this strikes (not too often luckilly!) and that sorts things!

Thank goodness for my Sky tv in our bedroom!!!! LOL! never been to bed so early since starting CD :D

Monday...not long to go ;)

But you did it, well done! The weekend and all it's temptations has just about ended and you are closer to target than you were on Friday:)

Hey Sasha

When ever my hubby is sat eating whilst watching telly i just keep telling myself that at least i'm getting thinner whilst he will be getting bigger. We will be the last ones laughing hon.

Well done!! Only a few hours till monday! x x

Yea... keep on keeping on....

Not long now.

I feel your pain had a really hungry W/e too. Sucks.

We will feel so good when we wake up in the AM though!

Well done sasha on resisting food, it could not have been easy to have seen your hubby eating a nice meal in front of X Factor.
We all just have to think of what brought us to CD in the first time - fed up of being fat, uncomfortable, not fitting into the clothes of our choice.
Today I had a relaxing bath with Champneys range exotic bath melt - my little treat to make life a bit more cheerful. In the week I tend to have showers - perhaps you could introduce nice pampering weekend-only treats.
Good Luck for your next weigh-in, it will all be worth it!

Back