Nightmares

think your right kirsty, proberly a womanly thing.

i must admit i am struggeling with it now its every night! although no sleep walking yet! thats only every now and then!.. the last time i slept walk i was sharing a room with SIL at a spa, i woke up convinced i was on a boat on my own, someone had put me on a boat and was sending me somewhere, i started touching the floor to feel the water, then when i realised it was carpet i stood up, and walked around the room, i spotted some light and went towards it, realised it was a reflection on a wall and saw there was a window.i convinced myself it was a 'way out' and proceeded to climb on top of SIL who's bed was under said window. she woke up and turned on the light, which startled me and woke me up.. she was like 'what are you doing' .. i honestly, was so bloody embarressed. I knew though, as soon as i saw our room i would sleep walk, as id had massages all day and had been swimming in a heated pool, combined with quite old fashioned decor and big dark wooden furniture, it seems to really influence it. . usually if i sleep walk the dreams arnt 'nasty'. x

Its so strange that things you dream seem so real isnt it!

I have nasty dreams like my dad running my mum over and then reversing and doing it again :( Last nights dream was that I loved my OH so much that I murdered him but made out it was someone else and I broke down sobbing my heart out in a supermaket. Hmmm :(

Im heading to bed soon but currently watching the british comady awards so thats keeping me happy for now!

Night all, wish me luck lol xxx

Back