Nightmares

Saxman

Ok bit of a random question but has any one else experience nightmares from taking a shake before going to bed? I know they used to happen when I was weight training as I used to drink high protein drinks, and they are renown for causing nightmares but have any one else experienced this while on Cambridge, only asking as got in late from work other nigh an needed to have my final Cambridge meal for the day and it was just before I went to bed, that night can only describe having horrible nightmares.

YES! I never made the connection until I read your post but I have had some horrible nightmares lately!! And every time it was because I kept my final meal (usually a bar) for when I'm in bed reading. Could this be linked?

Well they used to say don't eat cheese before bed ad it will cause nightmares! This would have been because cheese is high in protein, and if the bars or shakes or tetra's are high in protein then this could be a reason, I know I said before but when I used to weight train I would consume protein powdered milk shakes for muscle repair, and they used to cause bad dreams.

Well that's one mystery solved! I don't really know what to do though, as I love my bars while reading in bed :eek:

But I don't really like being chased by Freddie Krueger or be forced to wear a super woman outfit like I had to last night :eek:

Back