Nights out

Aero

Hi just wondering if you can save all your syns for a night out at the weekend? i have been doing well with SW ,, on my 3rd week now really enjoying it...but have a friends birthday this weekend and also a night out next weekend,, will the alcohol effect my weight loss if i dont syn at all during the week?

According to the Swimming World Online FAQ's its up to you if you use all your syns in one day or spread out over the week. I think the diet it more effective if you spread them out, but theres no reason you can't save them. Though Flexible Syns would probably be better.

Flexible syns are great - I've used them once or twice myself - but I don't honestly expect to lose anything those weeks. I'd rather just save up some syns. But then again, if you don't go out all that often, you won't have problems with flexi-syns :)

I usually just have a day off, then jump straight back on the next day, I know I would be cr@p at flexi syns coz once I'm drunk I just wanna keep drinking lol, I never expect to lost those weeks but as yet it's only made me STS one week (mind you I have only done it twice :p)

Will have to just see how it goes and then doom day for next wed at weigh in lol

Back