NightShift Eating Help!

Lass

Hello all :)

Well ive done SW 13 weeks.. had my 1st gain of 1 & half lbs this week! Little disheartening considering i feel ive done okay, no different to normal! Although Im nightshift and not really in any routine, ive just done 7 nights..im off the next 7 so going to try and lose that little weight gain. Ive got another 7 coming up and wondered if anyone does nights? what do you eat? im sooo glad we only have to do them every so often and not permanently.

I sooo prefer my daytime meal routine.

any advice welcome xxx

They are all at work!!!

There were some discussions about how to manage night shift switches a few weeks back. When I used to work nights I would have breakfast when I got home, lunch about 8pm after a sleep and then eat something about 3 am at work. I wasnt doing SW then though and I were reet lardy. No help at all from me I am afraid! :D

Ta! I'll probably just try do what i feels best at time, maybe free foods only... and get back on track once im off my nights! xx

I treat my night shift almost like day shift days. Have breakfast when I get up, a meal about 2000 then 'lunch' about 0300

Hi! I occasionally have to do night shifts and I find the best way to try and ensure it doesn't get in the way off weight loss is to eat a good meal before work and a good meal after work count sins per day and just eat free foods during the night! If you prepare a meal to reheat in microwave (if available) or just take some fruit or something to snack on! It's difficult to try and eat something proper when you get home and are very tired but it really does help! Hope this is useful advice!

Back