Nike + Challenge

I have just created a new challenge to start next week. I have invited everyone but I'm not sure if it worked properly because not everyone is showing on the challenge. If you don't get the invite please let me know and I will add you.

Thanks

Dawn

Hi

Hope your better! What puppy have you got?

I didn't receive the invite for the next challenge. :(

Have a look at these 2 sites highly recommend!! Fetcheveryone - Running Logs, Calendars, Personal Bests, Pictures and Clubs good for advice and i have put my training plan on there... If you need new shoes or running gear have a look at dorunning.com my current shoes were £75 but i bought exact same ones but last years version for £34.99 and got free t-shirt

He is a Golden Retriever and my 11 year old son has called him Bart!! He is lovely though and not as much hard work as I thought he would be. Hopefully in another 12 months he can be my running partner!

I will try to invite you again, let me know if it doesn't work.

Dawn

Sorry Debbie, I haven't been on here for ages. If you send me your email address or Nike+ username I can invite you to the challenge.

I haven't been able to load my data to Nike+ for ages (not that I have run much) I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I will keep trying though.

Dawn

Back