• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nike + Challenge

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.71%)
I'm in and signed up although will probably be last !! LOL

Great challenge to do, some come on fellow Nike + lets have a bit of fun. :D:D:D:D

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
I will join the challenge but am taking it easy at the mo. due to archilles tendon strain.

I will join in as soon as I can though. What is included, just running, walking, treadmill?

Thanks

Dizzy x

raudi

One Last Time.......
S: 20st1lb C: 15st9lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 4st6lb(22.06%)
Hi Dizzy

yes running walking and treadmill (i don't run solidly yet as i am still building back up)

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.71%)
yes running walking and treadmill (i don't run solidly yet as i am still building back up)
I cant fun solidly at all, after a few paces am puffed and panting.!! :p. Am a real novice and slow coach but its nice to have a bit of friendly motivation.

Just logged tonights run/walk.. so the first one is done. Got a bit lost on my travels so ended up doing a bit more than planned.

(wonder if you can get gps for running ?? as I think I know a short cut and just have the worst sense of direction ever :rotflmao:) Good thing Telford is not toooooo big.

Frumpster

Becoming Un-Frumpy!
Can I join in please? I'm new to running, not fast and don't cover big distances, but I thik a challenge would be great motivation.

raudi

One Last Time.......
Course you can frumpster... pm me your email and will send you the challenge from Nike +

deej

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have sent you a PM with my email address and I would love to join. The Nke+ has helped with motivation and a challenge would be great!

Thanks

Dawn

Hi,

Just to let my fellow challengers know I am going to have to drop out of the challenge for now. My Nike+ has decided not to work!! I went this morning and ran about 2.75 miles and the sensor said that I had gone 0.28 at a pace of 0.00 miles per hour! It did the same on Tuesday too. It did this a couple of weeks ago and after much pressing of the buttons (and not working for 3 runs) it decided to work again.

If I can get it working, or if I buy another one, I will join in again. In the meantime I will be watching so keep on running!!!

Dawn

carrot_tit

Gold Member
S: 10st11.5lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st0.5lb(0.33%)
I have sent you a PM. I'm fairly new to running, i'm still in the waddling/walking stage!

carrot_tit

Gold Member
S: 10st11.5lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st0.5lb(0.33%)
Thanks for invite. Problem i have now is it's says i need flash to entire the site and although i've tried downloading it i can't get it to work. Is there anyway i can access the information needed without flash?

raudi

One Last Time.......
Hummmmm looks like i have a groin strain so may be slowing right down til i'm sorted.............. :(

Rachel,

That is such a shame. Can you still do a moderate walk, or is it total rest? Get back to it as soon as you are fit so that you don't lose your momentum!

Hope it feels better soon.

Dawn

Dear All,

I have started another challenge, I really need the incentive to keep going during the school holidays!

If anyone else would like to join the challenge please PM me and I will add.

Dawn

raudi

One Last Time.......
Hi

I'm in....

noticed some new names on there..... did you make it public on Nike + ?

Sam25

Silver Member
Dear All,

I have started another challenge, I really need the incentive to keep going during the school holidays!

If anyone else would like to join the challenge please PM me and I will add.

Dawn
Hi there... I have just PM'd... Would love to join running challenge please...

Forgot to send email address... will do so now doh!

Katie

Sorry everyone, I've been hopeless lately!! I've been in bed with the flu (trust me just when we have nice weather!!) and then we decided (after 2 years of the rest of the family trying to persuade me) to get a puppy! I haven't been on here (or running) for a few weeks!

I did make the challenge public (I didn't realise what that meant at the time). I will start another one next week if you are all interested and keep that one just for us.

Hope you are doing okay.

Dawn