Niki's journey from scruffy to sophisticated!!

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha! Straight after party I went to Wales for a few days and had no signal/reception...........then went to Prague and got back last night! Straight into work today with a massive cold and feeling gross but had a lovely time!

Just wanted to stop by and let people know that I'm back and will update properly tonight.......basically came off plan COMPLETELY and have defo gained weight but not just how much.....back on the shakes today. Will update later lovelies!

Looking forward to it! You certainly got around in the last few days!!!

I really need to spend tonight catching up on all the gossip on here!!!

I have noticed that my trousers (although still size 12) are TIGHT! That's the first sign to do something about it! And after drinking alcohol in some form or another pretty much EVERY day for the last week and a half my face looks quite patchy and puffy. It's not a good look but hopefully something that can be sorted out quite quickly! I guess that I have put on about 7lbs. Could be totally wrong and it could be more or less. I'm judging from my clothes at the moment. So potentially, I could drop 7lbs within a couple of weeks once I am back in ketosis etc and then be more or less back on track.

I am weighing in next Wednesday for sure and probably won't go on the scales before then.

I have new motivation! OH and I are going to discuss wedding plans tonight and I'm hoping that we will finally set the date....so then I will have major motivation to get to goal as soon as possible so I can start trying on dresses etc. Fingers crossed for me ladies as he has been very reluctant to set a date previously (i've been engaged over 3 years!) and this discussion could either be a good thing or potentially cause a massive argument!!

exciting!!! how did it go with your finance???

Ooooh have been reading through your journey and now am excited to see party photos as well as hear news of your wedding plans! :)

Hello all! So..its a new year and I'm back where I left off! Almost......about 8lbs heavier than before so not a massive gain over xmas/New Year. Wedding is hopefully 23rd December 2013 so I now have massive motivation to become a beautiful bride! I am back at work now so will report back this evening....just got back from a surprise trip to Finland which was lovely! About to have my second shake! Will be back in a bit ladies...I promise!

Great to have you back and it sounds like you had a real blast over the holidays! I'm still looking forward to seeing the birthday party pix - hint! hint!

Don't worry Tizzy! I'll try and get round to it this weekend! Just having a manic few days at work....including the server being down so I'm currently typing on my iPhone which I hate! Day three back On SS and so far so good.....probably because I haven't had time to eat! I'm getting weighed in next Wednesday so we can then see the damage done over the last month or so! I have been having fun though so it was sort of worth it! Right, can't write on this thing anymore...will be back on laptop later!

Such a rubbish pic but it's the only one of me on my phone from my birthday party! At least you can see my lovely dress! Think I was drunk already!
Nicole 30th & Swansea 003.jpg

Thanks Jelliebabe! I am on day four now and really motivated again! I think the problem after my party was that the 'motivation' wasn't there anymore.....in that the big event was over and there wasnt the rush to get the last stone off. So it was easy to be distracted by Xmas parties and drinks out. But the New Year has brought new determination and I'm back on track! As I say, not sure how much weight I have actually gained since my birthday (didn't end up going to the weigh in I mentioned above as my CDC cancelled) so from Wednesday I will know what I am dealing with. I predict about 8/9lbs at the moment but by Wednesday this will be less....hoping to get it off within two weeks anyway, and then be back to where I was and then push forward for the final stone and a bit to come off!

How is everyone else doing?!

Niki - don't you look great in your lovely party dress! Not to mention looking happy as well! :) I love the black & white cake - very stylish.

It seems we're all here ready to deal with any weight gained over the holidays and get rid of the last bit. I have to agree that having a goal/date/event really helps keep you focused. Mine was my trip to the US last summer and although I've lost since I restarted in Sept, it hasn't been nearly as quickly as I'm not as motivated. That said, like you I only have about a stone to go, so it's just a matter of getting stuck in and getting it done!!!!

Looking forward to both of us hitting goal in the next few weeks!

Ok........it's taken some courage but I am here again, with my tail between my legs..................

After a fab latter half of 2012 and feeling great for my birthday and trip to Prague, I have undone about half of my hard work......thankfully not all!

I have not been able to commit to CWP since Christmas and I don't know why. I'll have two days where I'm good and then I'll fall off the wagon and say 'Ah well, I'll start Monday now' ??!! Whats wrong with me!!!!!

I was supposed to be at goal by now. I feel upset that I have let myself down so badly. Instead of reading this diary to inspire me I have steadfastedly ignored this forum on my favourites and have not have the courage to admit my failure until now. I wish so much that I hadn't come off the plan for my birthday and for all those who warned me this would happen I apologise for thinking I could control it and I'm sorry that I have let down everyone that was reading my diary and motivated by my pics.

To make it up to you I am going to attack this diet again and I promise I will get back to where I was and finish this journey, albeit 3 months later than I should have.

The problem is; I have been reading the forum today and feel so motivated again but I am going to a hotel to stay with my friend tomorrow and we are supposed to be having bubbly and a meal (its included in price) and then Sunday I'm supposed to be going out for a meal with partner and his parents, for his mums mothers day. The obvious would be to start the diet on Monday, but as I have said before I need to start it whilst I'm feeling positive and ready.....and thats now.

Any advice? I can't get out of either-my friend is going through a divorce so this was supposed to be a 'fun' spa trip away for us and on mothers day we invited mother in law to go out for dinner as she normally spends it with partners brother and sister in law, but they just announced their separation and sister in law isn't really talking to mother in law so we thought we would make it a lovely day for her! Arghh!!!

So disappointed to have updated my stats from 10 stone 10lbs to 12 stone 4lbs. I was so proud to be in the 10's :(

Ok. let's do this. I don't think I can go full SS until Monday but I am going to do SS+ from now until then. Won't take long to be back in the 11s and then back to the 10s.

Will need lots of support ladies as it;s so much harder trying again.....xxx

Back