Niki's journey from scruffy to sophisticated!!

Thanks Sarahbr! I'm just catching up on all the diaries etc that I have missed and getting to know the 'newbies'!! Truely inspirational stuff and making me feel loads more motivated!

Aw, don't be so hard on yourself. Lots of us know exactly how you feel. :hug99:

One tip - and this was advice that was given to me before my latest restart - go back to basics. You know some 'cheats', like sticking to low carb etc, but pretend you don't. Do it like the first time. Forget everything you know about how this diet works and make believe it's the first time. Get excited about what you're going to achieve! :clap: Drink your 4 pints of water, come what may. Don't have bars or water flavouring until the third week. Do it by the book!

This only has to be as hard as you want to make it. Don't assume it's going to be hard - some restarts are actually pretty easy. :) You can do this. Enjoy your weekend and then get cracking!

Welcome back Niki :) well done for coming back and taking control again, you will bee back in the 10s in no time!

Enjoy the weekend but make wise choices and low carb and then when you start Monday it'll be that little bit easier.

I find having a diary on here really helps. I'll be following your journey :) like a stalker! Lol!

Thank you so much for the support already ladies! I re read this diary last night and am so determined to do this.....I know it won't take long to loose the first stone and then I'll be loads happier and well on the way to getting to my goal! Will respond properly later as on iPad at the moment and I hate typing on this!xx

Thank you ladies! Had a good weekend in terms of low carbs........officially back on it today so let's so this! Have had a banana shake this morning and am on my second cup of black coffee. Going to have another shake at about 2pm ish! Before I decided to go back on plan I bought a load of healthy food so I will have a look in the fridge later and see if it is stuff that my other half can have by himself or whether I should do SS+ for this week.....I really don't want to throw away food for the sake of it. I can plan next week's food better!

I have been addicted to this forum all day! Just re-reading my diary and everyone elses.......its amazing because I feel massive at the moment, compared to what I got to, but from reading my diary I was chuffed to bits to get to 12 stone 7lbs! I have a couple of weeks before I'm taking OH away for his birthday and I'm really hoping that I can lose 9lbs or so in those two weeks.....then I'll do SS+ for the weekend we are away. I've learnt my lesson and am NOT coming off the plan for a weekend away! I keep working out how much I could lose by then. I lost 14lbs in two weeks last time, but that doesn't mean it'll be the same this time! I just need to realise that this is second time round and it will be different.

Feeling good at the moment; had 2 litres of water so far and two shakes. Will have another shake this evening and hopefully food in fridge will last long enough that OH can have it all over the next week or so, so I don't have to come off plan!

I have been addicted to this forum all day! Just re-reading my diary and everyone elses.......its amazing because I feel massive at the moment, compared to what I got to, but from reading my diary I was chuffed to bits to get to 12 stone 7lbs! I have a couple of weeks before I'm taking OH away for his birthday and I'm really hoping that I can lose 9lbs or so in those two weeks.....then I'll do SS+ for the weekend we are away. I've learnt my lesson and am NOT coming off the plan for a weekend away! I keep working out how much I could lose by then. I lost 14lbs in two weeks last time, but that doesn't mean it'll be the same this time! I just need to realise that this is second time round and it will be different.

Feeling good at the moment; had 2 litres of water so far and two shakes. Will have another shake this evening and hopefully food in fridge will last long enough that OH can have it all over the next week or so, so I don't have to come off plan!

Hey Niki, how are you getting on? Have you decided on SS or SS+ this week?

I've got weigh in tomorrow morning, not sure how I will get on as only five days since last weigh in and I think my bad week may catch up with me!!

Back