Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

nope...

someone famous?!!

oooh the penny has clicked... that gorgeous opera singer <not a gay comment, an honest one!>

<Shergar?>

although did just google and apparently according to The Sun et. al.... Katherine Jenkins is a fan of the diet!...but she's not the one I'm thinking of x

over here there are quite a few celebs...

is this particular one reading this right now, do you think?

<maybe he/she would pay for our support and advice?>

that gorgeous opera singer <not a gay comment, an honest one!>

j lo? gisele?

kim kardashian - its manda mouse ;)

lol. shes finished now LOL

so tell me?

Carole Middleton... Catherine (possibly one day queen of England)'s Mum! :) read it just now lol x

Kate Middleton’s Mom’s Dukan Diet for Weight Loss

Although little is know about Kate’s diet, there have been reports in the press that her mother, Carole, is on the Dukan Diet to lose weight for the wedding. In fact Kate’s mom’s diet led to speculation last week that there may be wedding plans. Apparently she lost 4 pounds in the first 4 days of the Dukan diet.

Read more: Kate Middleton’s Fitness and Diet – Wedding Dress Workout | Get Fit and Lose Weight | MotleyHealth®

lmao! i was going to say kate middleton!

I smiled at the title of the Sun's article.. bad breath and constipation kind of sums it up! haaaa!

I thought I'd do a VERY short 'hello' during the ad breaks and I find myself addicted to this bloody website again :)

Nice to see you lot are still bonkers :D:D

I havent done Dukan for a few weeks now and yet have maintained the same weight as when I last WI on here! :confused::confused::confused: My body is very good at maintaining, obviously, and trust me when I say I have NOT been good!!! I've eaten my body weight in mash potatoe this week. Mmmm

Sounds like you had an amazing holiday Sarah. I wish I could have shared that yummy food with you.

I quite clearly wont be doing this, but I'm interested to know if any of you are dukaning throughout Christmas (incl Christmas Day)?

I'm off to open one of the many bottles of wine I bought today (12). My fav wine is very pricey (for my purse) but it's half price at the moment so I went a little crazy and bought lots, pretending I would squirrel it away for Christmas. Yeah right! Let's see how long before the lot disappears!

xx

You'll have to explain that M word to me... ;)

Lovely to "see" you... and please don't be a stranger! I hoped we'd bring you out of hiding if we squatted in your diary!

Oh and if you fancy a coffee one morning in F shopping precinct over holiday period, send me a PM!

Back