Nikki's 2nd weigh in...........

nikci28

HI Guys

I start my 5 week lipotrim journey tomorrow. I am looking to lose 2 to 2st 7lb in this time but would be happy with 2 stone as then id be near to where i want to be.
I am going to then go back to slimming world to maintain my loss. I will go every week and stay for image therapy.
I did lipotrim for 2 weeks before xmas.
I wish i hadnt stopped and id be at my target by now but this time i am going to do it!!
I dont have any functions etc coming up apart from one which is 20th april but thats why i am only doing 5 weeks before hand but i could possibly do 6 or 7 weeks then refeed but i am aiming for 5 to start, i shall see when the time comes.
Sorry for the long post but this will be where i come when i feel the need for food. This will be my diary whilst im doing this, this will be where i scream shout etc....
Anyway weel done to everyone on there weight losses so far, keep up the great work. For those just starting good luck for your first weigh in.
Nikki:flowers:

Last edited:
Good luck Nicki!:)

Good Luck Nikki! xx

good luck

best of luck am sure you will hit your target

Ello huni and good luck!!
that seems like a fab goal to me,

iv been on it 5 weeks and lost 2st 2lbs...

so its more than doable!! xx

Good Luck x

Hi Guys

Well day one is nearly over. I havent been hungry but was really tired when i got up this morning, was really tempted to stay in bed but i didnt and got up and went to work as normal.
I had my choccie shake at lunch, mixed with peppermint tea and a couple of sweetners when my colleague said she didnt think i was allowed sweetners, i got in a blind panic and had to phone my weigh in lady, who then hunted to find that it was ok for me to have. I have to say the first shake was hard to drink as i remembered the taste but after adding a sweetner i am more thne ready to do this again.

Thanks for all the good lucks.
I am finding it hard to keep up with everyones posts so sorry if i dont reply to you all individually if i do, so have a look here and ill try get you all in.
Nikki

Thanks mini and everyone for your support, you will all be my shoulder to cry on. LOL

I forgot to say that i had a weeks worth of choccie shakes, which i bought after xmas, i was going to start then but wasnt well and lots of stuff happpened, so havent actually had weigh in with chemist, i weighed at home this morning weighing:
13st 5lb
186.5lb
84.6kg
i am hoping to be around 11st by the time i finish. Then will try use SW to get to 10st 7lb which i dont ever remember being.
I will try my hardest not to get on my scales before monday morning when i will weigh myself again. I will then weigh at lunch with my lady at the chemist. I will take that weigh in and use there scales from then onwards. Im hoping to see my scales say 12st 10lb or there abouts.
Anyway enough about me, i did say it was a place for me to waffle lol......
Nikki

Well its day two and found i have been a bit more hungry. But didnt succumb to temptation. Well i licked my finger which had a bit of mayo on it from making OH's rolls for lunch tomorrow.
Well am just tucking into choc mousse but its not great.

Not had a great day generally, had to have another blood test and now got to wait for results. I have high prolactin levels, which is caused by a microadenoma, (benign tumour) in my pituatry gland. Its harmful enough but does cause me some problems.
Anyway enough about that it depresses me enough.

really cant wait till monday for weigh in.

Nikki

Well done hun and keep going - you are doing so well. xx

Well guys,

Day 3 is almost over. Have used one sachet in three coffees for tea tonight and found i can drink it easier.
I had a sneaky weigh in this morning but will wait to monday before i post anything.
Keep it up guys everyone is doing really well. Im struggling to keep up with all these posts.

Nikki

Well done for surviving chick!!!

AND NO SNEAKY WEIGH INS!!!

Its a real bad idea watching your weight for a few reasons...

Firstly - Its a better feeling seeing a big loss

Secondly - Your home scales my weigh you differently and you could be setting yourself u for disappointment when you go to the chemist for your weigh in, ( I cheated and weighed myself on monday at weighed 12.6 and when i got to the chemist 40 minutes later I was 12.9)

and lastly, Your weight fluctuates up and down and you could end up weighing more at one point which may get you down and think well Ive put on weight I may aswell stop...

Wait til you get to the chemist!!!

But good luck and keep up the good work lol!!!

Thanks hun, But this week i will be using my scales to weigh in as i didnt go to the chemist to get weighed as i had my shakes i bought for when i was going to start after xmas.
I have asked OH to take battery out till monday so i cant weigh myself again.

Have made a deal with OH to lose either 2 stone or complete 5 weeks of lipotrim, and then he will treat me to a ticket to go see tottenham play..... I am so excited i will stick to the 5 weeks but hope to get the 2 stone off aswell.

Anyway, am going to get some different shakes next week for a change am struggling with all choc, but i couldnt face the others last time i did it.
Anywa roll on monday, just wish i was going to watch spurs on sunday, My OH got offered a ticket but only one and only for him so am really upset, he wont go cos he knows how upset i am.......:(

Hi

Well i struggled today badly but didnt give in, found it hard to get the shakes down. Have drunk all my water and a bit more.
Am going to keep going and take one day at a time.
Nikki

Yeah you end up not wanting the shakes, but make sure you get them all in :)

Glad to here your doing ok :D xx

It's good that u didn't give in Nikki. I'm on day 4 today and surprisingly I feel great. I'm a little apprehensive about tomorrow as I'm just waiting for Ketosis to kick in. Last time I was on this I was awful on days 4/5&6. I was dizzy, feeling faint, headaches and really lethargic. Maybe this time it will be different.

I too would love to loose at least 2stone in 5 weeks, maybe that's wishful thinking. But as long as I loose I will be happy. This fat has been setting up camp on my a**e for far too long and it has to go asap.

Hi Thanks guys

Not sure if im in ketosis or not, mouth tastes awful but no one has complained of bad breath yet!!!
Am just having my last shake mixed with coffee, am drinkin it in to parts as finding it easier.
Am going to change a couple of my shakes tomorrow for a bar or two and vanilla, maybe some chicken.
Going to half the vanilla and mix with coffee, and add a bit of curry powder to the chicken like i did last time. Hopefully that will keep me going.
Keep going guys we can do this.
Nikki

Back