Nikki's 2nd weigh in...........

Well today has been a better day apart from going to gets the flapjacks. OH my the peanut one is how everyone says, its awful!!!!!!

I have a dilema....... My OH told me at lunchtime we are off to see Tottenham V Man utd at wembley on sunday and its with his work so will be providing food. Really not sure what to do.
I spoke to my friend at the chemist who will weigh me monday as i am starting this with them on monday. Have done this week on my own (left over shakes)
I think i will weigh in sunday at home and not monday at home in morning. (am still going to get weighed at chemist mon lunch to start with them) Then have a shake in morning, take a bar with me :sign0137: then try just having water whilst im there. I dont want to have to explain to OH's work people why im not eating. If it gets a bit awkward then i have decided ill eat chicken or fish or something but no carbs.
Please guys what do yo think????
This was not in my plans!!!!!! But i would not miss it for the world, i love spurs and have never been to wembley.
Nikki

Can you feign a stomach upset? Thus explaining plain water and no food??? Making sure you make a few trips to the loo for effect (although with all that water you probably won't need to remind yourself!)

Whatever you do - ENJOY!!!

Ill try, i will drink plenty of water whilst there and maybe odd black coffee. Ill stay away from food as much as possible. Just going to be hard as its my first week, and it was not planned if i had planned it i would have started on monday.
Ill just have to see what happens but iwll try my hardest to stick to it!
xxx
thanks Jan

Hi

Today has not been a good day. tried a coconut flapjack, was ok.
Have been feeling sick and dizzy all day. I know the Doc was not sure at first me doing lipotrim but i was ok for the two weeks i did before xmas. Well my prolactin levels are up and im not sure doing the diet and having high levels are agreeing with me. I have had some chicken as i felt really funny. I just hope it nothing too bad, not a bug or anything what me going to footie tomorrow.
Any suggestions on what i should do? though i have only been feeling like this since the bars, could it be those that are upsetting me?
NIkki

Well today hasnt been good, I have only had half a flapjack, no shakes but had some chicken. I also have drunk about 3 litre of water.
I have terrible bad breath and am worried ill scare my OH's work colleague tomorrow at the footie.
Am going to weigh in tomorrow but not holding out for much due to eating chicken today. and weighing in a day early.
Anyway enough from me.

Nikki

Good luck hun. xx

good luck for wi

First weigh in a day early!!!

Thanks Adam

Well guys i weighed in this morning and i lost 8 and a half pound i now weigh
12st 10lb
178lb
80.6kg

I was so happy when i saw that they had gone down.:D
Thanks for your support guys. I shall see how today goes will try my hardest not to eat but it might not be easy if they have provided food. Will let you all know later how i get on.
Nikki

P.S how do i change the thread title like some of you do.

hey chick well done on your loss

and good luck for today... Have fun :) xx

it was worth it

Well done that's a great loss:D

Hi guys thanks for your messages. I had a reall good day at footie even though we lost. I haven't bee
n too good food wise though. I had diet coke and a hot dog. Was hoping to get some chicken from somewhere. Oh well will just right today off and get back on track tomorrow. X x. Ill weigh on my scales in morning see if I did much damage.

Have not had one shake today and decided to never end the flapjacks again as i think thats what made me feel sick. I have just eaten some plain tuna, have not had carbs apart form the roll with hot dog, Have still got bad breath and horrid taste, any ideas if id still be in ketosis??? I will get checked tomorrow, do you think i coudl get back into ketosis before seeing chemist tomorrow for New weigh in. I knwo there scales will be different so hoping that there not too far out compared to mine. I am still claiming 8.5lb this week.
Nikki

Well guys as i said last night i would weigh in this morning and i am well and truly shocked. I now weigh......
12st 9lb
177lb 80.4kg

That means i didnt gain anything yesterday and lost another 1lb. I know my body can change day by day but i was expecting somesort of gain, what with not drinking water and eating. But i did do a lot of walking Wembley is a huge place!!!!
Oh well will use my weigh in from yesterday like i said and then see what happenes next week.
Nikki

I am really confused can anyone tell me what conversion tables you use??
I got weighed at the chemist today and i was 81.1kg, and they converted it to 12st 8lb, but my scales at home have 3 settings, stones/lbs, lbs, and kg, just have to flick the switch and it changes. so a confused to why my scales say im 804.kg and thats 12st 9lb

Any ideas guys???
Thanks Nikki

Hi Guys

Been having a hard day. Only had 2 shakes, is been hard to get them in. I know i should have 3 shakes been have been up since 6am, work at 6.30am till 9.30am. I then dorve to kent for a funeral, then drove back to essex for work at 3.30pm till 6.30pm, then went and got chips for my OH. But have drunk more then 2 litres of water today. Just didnt have time to make the shakes.
Anyway anyone any ideas on my last post about weight conversions.
NIkki xxx

I am not sure about the conversions on your scales - 1kg is 2.2lbs and that's the best way to convert. So if you weigh 80.4 kg thats 176.88lbs which is 12.63 stones so 12 stone 8.8lbs rounded up is 12st 9lbs, hope this helps x

Back