Nikki's 2nd weigh in...........

Thanks guys

Well i have gone and ruined the day. Was sick this morning after my first shake, couldnt get rid of the taste so i ate food. Nothing hugely bad but did have carbs, I got some ketostix from work to see how much damage i did, also to track over next few days to make sure i go back into ketosis before monday.
Hope everyone is having a better day then i.
Nikki

Well guys i am back on track and have had 2 shakes and 2 litres of water so far today.

I have also done 30 mins on my fitness coach on the Wii, feel really good now.

I was freezing and rather then put the heating on i decided to get on the wii and im really glad i did.

We can do this guys

Nikki xx

Hi

Am still on track but did have sneaky weigh in this morning, havent lost anything this week so far. I think i have ruined it by eating on wednesday. Its also TOTM so thinking this could be a factor too. Will weigh in on monday as normal but still determined to get to my 5 weeks and as much weight off as possible.

Keep going guys.

Nikki

Well, I am a bit worried about my weigh in on monday. I dont feel like i have lost any weigh. Doesnt help it totm.
I am in ketosis again have been since thur night , jave had my water intake and shakes.

Jan i got the book you said am going to start reading over weekend, after i have read health and safety folder for my training session im doing on tuesday at work.

Glad everyone is doing well. Good luck for weigh in guys. Keep up the good work.

Nikki

Glad your all reading my posts. Hope your doing well.

I wont be back till monday when i get weighed, im too disappointed with myself and just know i havent lost anything.
Have a good weekend guys, keep up the good work.
Off to play Wii maybe that will help.

Nikki

Hi Guys,

Well i have just weighed in and i now weigh
12st 5lb
173lb
78.4kg
Which means i have lost 4lb this week bringing my total to 13.5lb, which i am really happy about.

I will catch up on posts later as off to work now. Good luck guys who are also weighing in today.

Nikki xxxx

Well done Nikki. Great weight loss for you, and you thought you hadn't lost anything!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Bev. I was a bit worried but have been on wii over weekend for 30 mins at a time so hoping that helped.

I was also worried no one was reading my posts as not got any feedback from anyone, but now i know someone is, its given me a lift so thank you for replying. We can do this.

I am determined and focused and only got 3 weeks till i am due to refeed but if i am not where i want to be i can do another week then refeed before i am going away for weekend.
NIkki

That is a great loss and there you were doubting yourself!!!! Well done you!

Wow, your going great :)

Thanks guys. I am struggling a bit but am sticking to it. Am having a bad totm and got bunged up so taken some senna, hoping for them to kick in soon.
Anyway well done everyone.

OMG i cant keep up with all these posts..... I need to retire so i can spend more time on here.

Nikki xx

Back