Day 10 of 60....

BREAKFAST
2 x wm bread (HEXB1)
1 egg
Squirt of sauce (1 syn)

SNACK
Harvest Morn bar (1/2 HEXB2)

LUNCH
Jacket potato with 10 mushrooms and philli extra light (1.5 syns)
14g cheese (1/2 HEXA1)
BBQ sauce (0.5 syn)

SNACK
Harvest morn bar (1/2 HEXB2)
Pringles (5 syns)
Nuts (5 syns)

DINNER
Square Wrap (8 syns)
Cheese (HEXA)

2 homemade mini ginger bread bites (2 syns)

Syns: 21.5

Last edited:
Poorlyness had to food binge.....

How very strange, last night I went to bed feeling like I'd been hit by a bus, every inch of me ached, I've woke up this morning, sneaky scale hopped as I felt supper bloated and I've gained 3lbs over night!

kirstym said:
Try not to pay too much attention to the scales (especially on a sneaky peek!) if you feel bloated it may just take a couple of days for your body to get over what ever it is fighting at the minute! K xx

OMG can you believe it, I couldn't understand the 3lb gain, so i went back to sleep, woke feeling refreshed and unbloated and so just tried again and they have gone!

Day 12 of 60....maybe.... Not quite sure...

Ive had my binge weekend and now I'm onto red days. I'll update later with today's food :)

Oh my gosh. What am I playing at! *week and 2 days off plan and back up 4lb!!!! Need to be at 9st 5 for 3rd December.... Thats 3 weeks and 3 days and 7.5 lb!!

So mad at myself :-(

kirstym said:
Don't beat yourself up, we all have to off days/weeks sometimes (I think it keeps us sane and also reminds us what we are doing in the first place!!)

What's your plan for today - green/red/EE?

K x

Thanks hun :) feel a bit more motivated than this morning. Going for EE today I think. I'll update with food shortly xx

EE day... Got off to a bad start...

BREAKFAST (rushing on the go)
Ham
Bite of rocky road (3 syn)

LUNCH
Pint of water
20 grapes
Chinese mug shot

DINNER
SW Chilli (125g extra lean mince, onion, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, kidney beans, garlic)
3tbsp rice
30g low fat cheese (HEXA)

Rocky Road (3 syns)
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)
6 mikados (3 Syns)

Last edited:
kirstym said:
Hi Hun, just checking in to see how you are? :) k x

Hey hun, been doing rather well thank you, I've tried a couple of calorie counting days and by yesterday not only had the pesky 3.5lb gain gone but so had another lb! Yay!

Back