nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

you're going to be so tired when you get home surf :) hope you don't get the cold sore. i've never had one either. i've never ever had a nose bleed in my life either. couple of bits of useless info there.

sick of this strange weather. ems was off school today due to the bad weather. the teachers were late in so school started at 10am. now given that she's only in there until 11.30am then it's a bit daft taking her for an hour or so. anyway not only is it deep with snow but it was thundering and lightening tonight. blooming great big blue ball of light too. very strange.

glad i'm still on the 810 plan. i was worried with so little left to go that my cdc was going to move me up to the 1000 plan. so 2 weigh in's left until i'm out for a day on the 18th and having some time off, then 3 more weigh ins til xmas. hoping to get to between 11st and 11st 7lbs. very doable if i loose between 2-3lbs per week from now on and my night out off plan on the saturday doesn't upset my weight loss too much.

Re: nikki's diary - my rollercoaster ride

Wow sounds like I'm missing the weather of the century!! Good luck with getting to the target I'm sure you can do it! I actually can't wait to start eating normally again, normal food and normal portion sizes!!

i can understand what you're saying usa food portion sizes are crazy big. just enjoy yourself, it's your holiday and don't regret anything. your diet will be here when you get home.

just back from the gym. did 22 mins running on interval fast was a 9mph mile slow was a 12mph mile. then i did 20 mins on the bike on an interval hill programme. i followed this by 10 mins on the stairclimber thing and ended with 7 mins on the cross trainer. a total of 500 cals aprox burnt.

don't feel very hungry today. feel thirsty and my tummy is sore. i've also got a headache too. i'm just hoping that the bug isn't here. :(

just had my lunchtime shake now. got a banging head ache just don't feel like eating, not hungry at all. had my shake as i knew i should have something. so cold too. brrrrr. sat by the radiator but then it burnt my back,,,,, just can't win right now!

Aww {{hugs}}

Sounds like you might need an early night, if that's possible. Or a nice long wallow in a hot bath - that's what I do when I get really cold.

Hope you feel lots better soon x

have forced a shake and a meal down me. i've one more shake to go and i'm not looking forward to stuffing it down me.

have had loads cut off my hair today and i've been thinking of having more cut off. just sick of it around my neck. this is what i was thinking of, style and colour.

get-attachmentaspx-8-1.jpg

Love the new hairstyle. Go for it!!!

it's like the whole of the country is shutting down bit by bit! schools closed all over the place. people not getting into work til 11am at the earliest. yep, airports closing early and opening late. the only thing to be thankful for are the crazy lorry drivers delivering goods around the country to keep it going. snow ploughs out ploughing and gritting. cars skidding, no grip, wheels turning. driving really slow. abandoned cars covered in snow. more people walking around on foot. the roads in my estate are just sheet glass. it just keeps on snowing and then snowing and then snowing. i feel like screaming. arghhhhhhhh!!!! enough snow now thanks.

running on the treadmill is not as nice as being outside and running in the fresh air but to be honest i don't have the trainers for it. you really need trail shoes or ones with spikes. the running club at the gym went out the other day. well 3 of them and they said it was nice running in the snow but the snow was going over their shoes. well.... i like my limbs all in one piece thanks so i won't be joining you thanks all the same :D

you wake each morning wondering what the roads are going to be like, how much more snow you're going to find. what's melted is ice now etc etc. i'm just hearing the tinkling of the sleet hitting my front door and windows. really does make you want to stay in and baracade (sp) yourself in forever.

what's this got to do with cd..... well nothing i suppose but it's just how i'm feeling and feelings are important too all in all. cause it's cold it makes you feel even colder. i start the day warm and end up so cold it's daft then sometime during the night my body heat kicks in again and i'm boiling hot. very odd.

feel the need to ramble on tonight. another thought. since starting tablets for depression my appetite seems to have dropped dramatically. yesterday i felt that i didn't want to eat, i just didn't feel hungry. today i've felt hungry but once i've eaten and drank i feel totally fine. i feel not in the need of anything that's technically banned - biggest one is gum. just feel content. very strange and rather weird. quite chilled out. i'm not used to feeling like this.

Don't know which antidepressants you're taking, but one of the common side effects of Prozac is appetite suppression. Sounds like an unexpected bonus, huh? x

i always get strange about food around xmas too. the more food there is the less i want to eat. happens every xmas.

nikki - no appetite sounds good!! the tabs seem to be working. do you feel better overall? you sound calmer but then that might be me misreading the signals.

hope you have a good day, im still snowed in and no school for the kids so couldnt go in anyway. i have to say i would much prefer to have them at school and be at work getting imp stuff done.

i do feel calmer. might just be all in my mind lol. the 'placebo' effect as it's supposed to take up to 2 weeks before you feel any difference. i'm having my stuff and yet don't feel hungry enough for it but then i wouldn't bother having anything all day if i left it.

well ems has had a snow day from school so a friend kindly looked after her and she played with her 2 kids and i popped to the gym, dude was booked in creche. managed a 3 mile run on the dreadmill and then 5 min cool down before i felt the need to go and get ems..... guilt.

she'd had a wonderful time. they all built 2 snowmen a little one and a big one. did snow angels, ran up hills. all in all a fantastic wonderful time. then i went food shopping this afty and forgot my cottage cheese so i'll need to pop out sometime tomorrow and a get that... typical.

not sure if the kids will be in school tomorrow. i think that they won't be cause it's snowed more today and shows no signs of stopping.

anyway.... i burnt off a measily 400 cals at the gym today but hey, it's better than nothing.

p.s i also got an e-mail to say that my santa run has been postponed til march next year as the weather is just far too bad at the minute to go running in.

i was up way too early this morning. dude has me up at 5am. still so very tired. ems then played me up. bl**dy kids! think she'll be off school again today :( the break from her is most welcome. hard work is an understatement.

well ems was at school then off school yesterday. it was very odd. the roof fell in in one of the buildings. so as a health and safety risk all the kids were sent home only 30-45mins after they arrived. i just wished i not bothered to take her in.

diet's going ok, there's nothing different you can do really, just stick to it.

Back