nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

well 2nd day on one meal a day and i've got to say that i feel fine, i look forward to eating my meal but i'm totally sick of chewing :( prefer to drink i think. it's the whole chewing and swallowing.... too much like hard work. this happened to me last time too. :eek: you get to a point where you are just sick of chewing. i remember being at goal and going out for a wedding anniversary meal. i chose pizza but only got half way through a thin base and was fed up of chewing and totally stuffed. good for the diet. :D

Tired of chewing! Are you mad? lol

You should be a CD ambassador :)

yep... tired of chewing. i think that when you've got used to shakes and not chewing, chewing is a pain in the bum. takes too long :( the only thing on cd that you chew is the bars. bars go down quick though and you can suck on them. have you tried sucking cottage cheese and salad????? lol :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well another day down. not sure what day i'm up to now, i'll have to do a count..... wait a min.....

today is day 45! whoop whoop :D

so far....
choc shake, choc mint shake, cottage cheese with salad, milk in teas and finally porridge. 810 - far too much food. didn't really feel like i needed my last shake but i had it cause i know you need the 3 for the nutrition.

body pump class done :D loved it. worked like a dog.

ems last day at school until after easter. she's not back until the 19th april now. hope she doesn't go backwards in her toilet training :confused: she's been doing really well with no accidents. yeah emily way to go!

got a nappuchino tomorrow then the gym. must try harder at running but i need some better sleep tonight. friday i'm going to take ems to see that how to train your dragon movie with my mum. i've chosen a cinema where the disabled parking is close to the door so that she doesn't have to walk far.

got another e-mail tonight from bunnyboiler, this time from her mum blasting me and calling me vile. for goodness sake! my feedback is 100% (up until her leaving a neutral feedback which doesn't change the 100%), everything i've ever sold i've always got fantastic, wonderful, great description, as described, super item thanks etc etc etc bloody annoying. :( hope i sleep ok tonight. i'm so tired lately. i'm having a rather strange period. i think even being on the depo and not really supposed to have them my body must be breaking through as it needs a period. started monday and is still with me tonight. i think a mix of being tired and this is making me wiped out still. just want my mojo back again.

right 10.12pm and i'm off to bed. Au reviour.

Oh, that sucks about the bunnyboiler! Can you report her to ebay? For harrassing emails?

i know what you mean. i had an ss+ day yest and couldnt manage my 2 remaining shakes. was full. your body does sound tired, maybe a nice rest during the hols will give it a boost?

tke care

well.. i got some decent sleep last night so was a bit more energetic today.

i've decided to ignore BB and just leave it.

emily.... been a pain today. there wasn't any school as they've broken up for easter. she got coco pops everywhere, then drew with felt pen on our wooden floor, been a general pain and mess, wouldn't do as she was told, drew in green on my dining room chair seat pad which is faux suede..... the list goes on..... :mad: grrrrrr we had a better afternoon though :)

i think the 810's working better for me now. i had so much more energy when running. still got tired but felt that i could push myself more, so i did. i ran for 30 mins of the treadmill and did 2 1/2 miles. i was so ready for my tea tonight though. have eaten it all and wasn't bored of chewing so maybe it's just right for gym days :) i think i may have had more milk than i should have today but i recon i've burnt it off. i'm thinking, rough guess here - but educated IYSWIM, i may be burning around 400 cals running. then more when i do my other exercise so i've roughly calculated the following:-

in my hours body pump class i burn around 450 cals.
in my hours pilates class i burn off around 300 cals.
my running burns 400 cals

so in a week i typically would burn 1550 cals plus all my swimming, running around after the kids and housework. :) this would have been almost 3 days CD before i moved up the plans, now it's almost 2.

so far today i've had:-
  • a choc mint shake for brekkie
  • porridge for lunch
  • milk in teas
  • cottage cheese with salad
  • and i'm going to have another porridge later.
plus 4 pints of water into me and still time for another 2/3 pints more.

i think i totally love the 810 plan. i must be more adventurous with my eating though and try different foods. i'm not sure what to do with the chickpeas or lentils etc. i do love chickpea curry but it has onions in it. i'll have to look at the ingredients and try to adapt it a little. i love tuna steak so i'll have to have a look for one of those. love mushrooms so i must get those into my diet. maybe do a mushroom, pepper and quorn or lentil curry too. need some good vegetarian ideas.

i'm looking at my body in the gym and i can see some lovely tone coming on my legs and arms.... this is only let down by my floppy excess skin flapping around in the breeze. i think that gradually it'll tighten up more cause with this diet you loose weight so quickly that your skin is a little bit slower at shrinking back and takes longer to catch up with your body. i'd really like a tummy tuck and a boob lift but i will look into it next year when my body has cause up a little. it's awful when i do squats :( the loose skin on my tummy just looks like a spare tyre.

i was having a look at my skins that i bought for running and the gym a few years ago and i've noticed that i'm now the right size to start wearing them again. it goes on your weight and height rather than size. they're medium but you need to look at the guide. i know from last time that they're very very tight and things will bulge out but they're fab when you're running at making your body work better. so i must dig them out and start wearing them as my nike gym top that i've had years, which i do love, is far too big and looks stupid now.

poo issues..... well i'm not sure whether it's the settling down of this strange period of mine but i'm going every day at least once of not 2-3 times. :eek: :p i think the plan's working really well for that too.

i've not had so many bars this week. i got them but i've spare shakes so i'm not really having them. i have been wondering if these were slowing my losses down a bit. so far this week i've had 1 bar and that was on tuesday. i took one to the gym today but then thought better of it and didn't eat it.... just cause i knew that when i got home i'd have my meal and then i'd have nothing else left for later in the evening. it's still in my gym bag. i got 5 bars this week and have 4 left. i do like them but want to limit them a bit. i might not get any next week esp if i've got 3 left. i've still got a tetra left too which i'll need to drink before may. i just see it as a waste of a shake so i'm not drinking it. i suppose it's cause i can add water to my shakes to make them bigger whereas a tetra you can have it as a hot choc to add more water but i think i'd rather leave it and keep it for a busy day.

Quick reply.as I'm on my mobile phone. Just checking in really please ignore any typos :)

today:
choc shake
choc shake
cottage cheese and salad
milk in tea... had 1 coffee
3 pints of water plus extra in my shakes
porridge or soup for later.

Tired today, hubby was snoring. Got back to sleep when hubby got up then dude woke me up :p

we're at hubby's parents and will be home on Sunday.

well... i'm back from my weekend away. hard weekend but enjoyable.

had to bypass loads of delicious food plus easter eggs (we've a fridge full of the flipping things - emily's or matthew's). one consolation is that i had a bar tonight. i've been trying not to have them to see if it makes a difference to my weight loss. i can't say that it has so far but tuesday's weigh in will tell, that or the 810 is fantastic for my weight loss. i've had 2 bars this week instead of one a day. i got 5 so i've got 3 left.

haven't managed to get on the scales for a few days so i've not much idea to what my weight has been doing. i know that my tummy needs the loo though. i think it's the change in water cause i was going 2-3 times a day earlier in the week.

i've not felt hungry at all today. had my brekkie porridge shake at 10am, lunch soup at 4pm, my meal at 6pm and bar at 8pm

think i'm a bit down on my water but i think it's the thought of the travelling for 2 hours with no nearby toilet that's made me slow drinking it.

the loo is always a problem for me i'm sure my bladder isn't as big as my hubby's lol.

feel tired today. hubby's gone to work and then i had a mammouth clothes trying on session. i put everything i own on the spare bed and just worked my way through it. i've loads for the charity shop, some choice pieces to sell on ebay and then some for my wardrobe and a small amount of things that i can't get into yet but i'm not far off.

it was only 2 weeks ago when i had a small sort out and moved some items into my wardrobe but i've been lazy and not worn them as i'm liking my leggings at the moment, stretchy and lovely lol. when i went through these items they were huge.

so i'm basically a 14 to 16 now. i've kept my 10s and 12's in my spare wardrobe as i'm not quite there yet but another stone and i think i will be.

the only shock is that i've some beautiful clothes that just don't fit... too large. so sad. i have one top that fits but the boob hole things, the padded area is just in the wrong place. if my boobs were where they were they'd be right up by my ears. so that's going. another bodice in bright red that i love but far too big. another superb dress that i'm going to see if i can get made smaller as i can't give it up. so hard. 2 beautiful suits, one navy m&s one and one beige planet one. just too big. looks stupid lol.

Hi

just catching up on whats going on in peoples worlds :D brill news about the clothes trying on session....least you can't get in those nice suits and dresses because they're too big. Its such a wonderful feeling isn't it.

Not sure I'll get to the 10-12 zone but think 14s are a possibility. Been out to the shops today, although any chance of getting anything for myself was very remote as we were buying kids shoes :D Had a try on in Next though and pleased to note that the 16s looked beautiful on me.

Wont be long until you're down into those smaller sizes. How are you doing weightwise this week? My weigh in is a day late which am quite pleased about as the scales don't seem to have shifted. Was due on last week though and no sign of it...def not pg though (well, sure as I can be....) :D

Hi

just catching up on whats going on in peoples worlds :D brill news about the clothes trying on session....least you can't get in those nice suits and dresses because they're too big. Its such a wonderful feeling isn't it.

Not sure I'll get to the 10-12 zone but think 14s are a possibility. Been out to the shops today, although any chance of getting anything for myself was very remote as we were buying kids shoes :D Had a try on in Next though and pleased to note that the 16s looked beautiful on me.

Wont be long until you're down into those smaller sizes. How are you doing weightwise this week? My weigh in is a day late which am quite pleased about as the scales don't seem to have shifted. Was due on last week though and no sign of it...def not pg though (well, sure as I can be....) :D

weight wise, i'm not sure as i've not really been on the scales this week but maybe 3lbs if i'm lucky. lol.

my next stuff looks great too but i do find that the 16 trousers cut me up the jaxy lol. i've got a highwaist so find the jeans hard to wear as are the trousers there as they're really low cut unfortunately. the tops i've no probs with.

had a shock this week cause i've just worked out that matthew's first birthday is 2 weeks on thursday and we're off to disney 3 weeks on wednesday. so only 3 more weigh ins to the birthday and 4 to disney. i'm going to have to shift at least 4lbs a week to get to goal by disney, which is what i really wanted. i though by disney i'd be 11st 7lbs but i didn't count on 2 slow loss weeks.... it's really put be back some.

it's a shame you couldn't get something for you at next. i love clothes shopping but funds are low at the moment.

i'm actually into reading books at the moment to keep myself busy. i watched the 'new moon' dvd.... it's so slow as was twilight but good story wise and i do like the strange characters so i decided to cut out the middle man (movie) and read the books. got eclipse on sat and i'm almost finished it now.

really naughty tonight and i cancelled pilates.... just couldn't face going to it. tired and kids been playing up - well emily not matthew. started peeing her pants again. typical just as she was getting fantastic on the toilet front. i'm thinking she is definately 'using' it emotionally! grrrr kids.

i think that you'll find that you will fit into some 10s when you're around 11st 7lbs. i've got about 3 in my wardrobe. i was basically a 12 to 14. i've lots of these.

I bet that last year has flown by since Matthew was born.

I've read people on here say the closer you are to 'smaller weights' the more differnce weight loss has on size (if that makes any sense whatsoever!) so you may be pleasantly surprised when you pack your bags for Disneyland Paris xx

i do hope so suepat. i'm desperate to fit in to all my lovely lovely clothes. i've got loads in my wardrobe but they're all summer stuff :eek:

can't wait. for goal. too excited to get to goal. on a conventional diet 16lbs to goal would take me forever to get there. like 8+ weeks and it wouldn't be as exciting as i could be there in 4 weeks.

quick update whilst i'm on here.

-4lbs this week. yeah! now 3 weeks to disneyland and 12lbs to go.... i now need to loose 4lbs a week for 3 weeks to loose my last 12lbs before we fly.

so exciting :D

:character00115: got to get focused and work like a dog.

thanks suepat

feeling tired and fed up today. strangely hungry. think i've just got a mental hunger though. been hard work today and i won't be sad when the kids are in bed tonight and i'm alone.

hubby's flown to denmark today so he's not here. bit fed up about that in that when i came home there was an empty costa bag in the kitchen with empty contents in it that was inches away from the flaming bin.... why couldn't he have put it in there. i've deliberately left an empty bottle on the top of the fireplace to see if he'll move it. it's been there since sunday and he's not moved it. as if i've not got enough to do with 2 kids and a dog he's giving me more. argh..... men! :(

didn't sleep too well last night and woke up properly at 5am then hubby snored til his alarm went off and he finally got up, when his mobile fell out of bed, then he got dressed and left. i finally dozed off again only to be woken soon after by emily who thought it was time to get everyone else up and was laying on the floor of her bedroom kicking her bedroom door. matthew was therefore crying and i found it a great stress to the day before it had even began.

we were going to our caravan today (my dad, the kids and me) and i just felt tired and didn't really want to go but i made myself go as i'm renting it out for a weekend in a couple of weeks and needed to go and move things around. so 2 hours to get there, 2 hours there moving stuff around then starbucks lunch (coffee for me and bar, sarnies, cakes and drinks for my dad and the kids), then 2 hours back.

then when i get back my parents stressed me out. i'm trying to teach emily that she can't have what she wants when she wants it and that inc food, drinks, tv etc. well she kicked off and was shouting and i didn't like it, so i told her so. then my parents didn't like it and said i was too hard on her. which i don't think i am. the trouble is when she spends the night at their house it takes ages to get her back into her routine and she's awfully bad with her behaviour until she's back into it. so she's pulling the strings at my parents. think i've had enough of today.

feeling like i could eat everything in sight. just sick and fed up feeling rather than anything physical. wish i had a punch bag hanging from the ceiling as i'd be beating it up right now.

STRESSED, STRESSED, STRESSED!

i'm trying to get things sorted for real nappy week and it's not progressing well as i've lost interest and also i've asked hubby for some info and he's not made any effort to sort it. it's the week we're going away too so i'll be up to my eyeballs in stress. think i'm going to have to do something beforehand like the friday.

anyway.... so far today i've had:-

choc shake
pint of water
peanut bar
750mls of water
medium starbucks americano with skimmed milk
cottage cheese and tuna salad with ff dressing

i'm wondering about the dressing. it's hellmans fat free dressing but i've only just looked and an ingredient is sugar. not too happy about that. it's very very nice though but not that i've read that i feel starving hungry. mental thing i think. i was wondering if i can have plain vinegar or whether that's banned from the 810 plan. will have to post an ask!

I don't know the answer to the mayo thing but I REALLY admire the way you stuck to the plan with all those stresses going on.

We're at my parents for a couple of days next week and that's going to be a trial so can totally sympathise with you. The frustrating thing is, you know that they never let you get away with stuff they'll let your children get away with!

Back