nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

good luck for the restart! bet you do fab.

Re: diary of nikki - back to it!

Good luck with the restart chick xx

Got stocked up today. Back ones tomorrow. Got 18lb exactly to loose but might loose a bit more. Been bad with food during the weekend so stressed with my life. Hope to have a good first weigh in which will be on Monday. So wed to mon is my week on ss!

Re: Re: diary of nikki - back to it!

great things said:
Got stocked up today. Back ones tomorrow. Got 18lb exactly to loose but might loose a bit more. Been bad with food during the weekend so stressed with my life. Hope to have a good first weigh in which will be on Monday. So wed to mon is my week on ss!

Good luck with getting back into it!! I'm sure you'll do great! By the time the weekend is here you'll be back in the swing of things! Xxx

ss week 1, day 1 again....

shake 1 - 8am and a pint before
shake 2 - 12.15 and a pint before
shake 3 - 5pm and a pint before

coffees x 3

Last edited:

So far today then on day 1 repeat....

1 x choc mint (all shakes made upto a pint with added water)
Pint of water
Coffee
1 x choc mint
Pint of water
Coffee
1 x choc
Pint of water
Coffee
1 x leek and pot soup
Pint of water

another pint before bed as i felt hungry and a pint drank during the night.

Hungry! Breath stinks! Cold cold cold!

Last edited:
Re: Re: diary of nikki - back to it!

great things said:
So far today then on day 1 repeat....

1 x choc mint (all shakes made upto a pint with added water)
Pint of water
Coffee
1 x choc mint
Pint of water
Coffee
1 x choc
Pint of water
Coffee
1 x leek and pot soup
Pint of water

Hungry! Breath stinks! Cold cold cold!

Well done ketosis is a comin' lol. I can't believe I'm actually jealous of you getting back onto SS. I know the time has come for me to give it up but I'm still jealous. I've got tetras that need using up quite soon so I'm going to substitute my breakfast weetabix for a tetra until I go away and that should use them up. I actually miss not having to cook and plan meals, don't think I miss it enough to go back to it but maybe after Christmas....

why not try to adapt a later plan. like get those sachets of porridge that you make in the microwave and have one of those for brekkie then use a tetra for lunch til they're gone and have a small protein meal for night time. adding a few apples or fruit along the way. then kill it at the gym. i've found that exercise really does give you a boost. when i got weighed i was back to 13st from 11st 10lbs. not massive but significant enough. i live in leggings and they didn't feel any different but my gym gear was getting tight. i bought a 12 top and a 14 bottoms and i could see it wasn't looking great on me. :(

anyway day 2 and i had a sneeky weigh and i'm around 4lbs down already. 12st 10lbs and a 1/4 (3.75lbs down then to be accurate).

it starts slowing now on day 2 as i was weeing loads yesterday. but by monday i'm probably going to have lost between 7-10lbs. might try a 2nd week ss if my cdc will let me to get closer before moving up.

breath actually smells at the min like i've not eaten (which is true :p).

day 2

coffee
pint of water

great things said:
breath actually smells at the min like i've not eaten (which is true :p).

day 2

coffee
pint of water

Woo hoo well done Nikki!!! I'm going to do what you said I've still got plenty of packs
I stocked up a bit (naughty I know lol) but I'm going to have my healthy meal at work at lunch time so I've at least gig a decent cal store to go to the gym on, and I can't bare peoples comments at work because I know they will not be supportive because they were all so glad when I decided to come off CD. I know I shouldn't listen but they get to me.

So I've started this morning with banana tetra, lunch is m&s good for you sausage and mash 350ish cals and shape yog 100ish cals, then another banana tetra for tea (need using by next week, the others have a longer date on them.)

I'm also hoping that as it's my pill free week, I might then actually lose something because I always have decent losses on my pill free week.

You're doing great, well done!! And thanks for all your advice I really appreciate it!! Keeps me from completely freaking out!!

any gain is normal and if it is near totm then it'll be water than anything. you know more about how bodies tick than me though :D

been peeing for england. think a 7lbs loss will be water based loss. so hungry still with death breath. roll on shake 2 in an hours time.

keep at it! well done for restarting.

Hello.....
can't believe I 've seen you on here re-starting....I restarted on Tuesday too! Up to just under 12stone so want to get that half stone off plus try and lose a bit more. How are you keeping? xx

I'm ok. Hard times at home :-( mum met with her consultant today and he mentioned that he didn't like the look of her foot. The infection just doesn't seem to be shifting. She's on 4 antibiltic drips a day. He's mentioned that her leg might have to come off. A last ditch attempt to keep it is now underway. :-( Feel quite depressed about it all. Finding sleeping is hard. Insomnia is present. My diet seems to be the only thing I have control over. Even my exercise has been rubbish this week but I'm not to worried bout it at the mo with trying to get into ketosis which is hard enough! My glasses broke today just as I as I was getting ready for my gym session, most of which was then spent waiting as a lovely man tried and succeeded to fix them! I got 10 mins on the bike (97 cals burnt).

I went to see mum tonight and ran from the car to the hospital and then ran up 6 flights of stairs. Then I finished by walking down the stairs from the 3rd floor and ran back to the car.

So far... 1 x choc mint shake
Pint of water
Coffee
1 x choc mint shake
Pint of water
Coffee
2 litres of water at the gym
1 x choc mint shake
Pint of water
Coffee
1 x porridge
pint of water

So thirsty at the mo and peeing for England too!
Pint of water

Last edited:
Hello.....
can't believe I 've seen you on here re-starting....I restarted on Tuesday too! Up to just under 12stone so want to get that half stone off plus try and lose a bit more. How are you keeping? xx

What are we like! :rolleyes:

day 2 complete at 100% off to bed with a hungry rumbling tum. breath still smells bad and i'm really thirsty despite having like 4 lts of water today and numerous coffees. blergh. hoping tomorrow makes me less hungry and a few more pounds down.

Hi, I have just had a read through the last few pages of your diary. You are doing really really well under your difficult circumstance. Keep it up and I'm sure you'll be at goal very soon. :)

Day 3 and I don't feel as hungry as yet! Feel a bit tired with a small headache. Another 2.5lbs down so 6.5lbs in total off! My weight this am was 12st 7 1/2lbs.

Day 3 shakes etc :-

Pint of water
Coffee
1 x choc mint shake
Pint of water
Coffee
Pint of water
1 x choc shake
coffee
1 ltr of water
1 pint of water
1 x choc shake

P.s I always drink around a pint overnight too!

Last edited:

6.5lbs in such a short space of time is so good particularly when it sounds like you don't have loads to lose. Brilliant. X

i think that most of it is water which goes to show how much those fat cell swell up and how much water retention you have around your body in general.

Back