nikki's diary - closed...... moved over to maintenance to test the water!

Funnily enough I was just thinking the same thing!! That's my mission tomorrow, I'm going to write it everywhere!! I've got 2 pics of thin me, it def needs to go with them, and on the fridge!!

PS thank you Bob, I love you!!! And thank you Nikki for reminding me!!!

:D you can't beat a bit of bob for some lift in life. i'm going to say it all day today. i'm particularly bloated today and have water retention after a few days off plan. it's now thursday and i need to get back on track until 14th feb. i know that i'll be at goal and lower by then if i'm 100% and should be up the plans a bit more.

Go for it Nikki!! I'm going to be back on track today, was meant to be yesterday but friends came round with goodies and made me lunch. So today is the day, I'm going to stand up and finish what I started!

Stand up and finish what you started day 1

Good day. Nothing but plan so far. 4.5miles ran, 15 min bike hill ride total of 700 cals gone which should burn away some carbs from the previous days glutony!

I've decided on a new tack for food! I'm getting hungry around 4ish. What I normally do is have 1 x cd for breakfast, 1 x cd for lunch, 1 810 meal then my last product after that. I've a massive gap with food. So I'm going to try the following.

Cd breakfast
Half 810 meal at lunch
Cd product at 4pm
Half 810 meal at 6 and
Final cd product at 7

It's more balanced than it was even though it's evening 'top heavy'. This to help me stop snacking in the evening.

Will let u know how it all works out.

Today I feel empowered to stand up and finish what I started. Thank you bob for making me empowered and strong enough to do it!

Wish there was a 'Like' button on here cos I like your last post!

Had an argument with mum earlier about CD, I'll explain in my diary.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Attachments

• image-3767340590.png
    image-3767340590.png
    63 KB · Views: 31

:D:D:D:D:D:D

now have the wall paper too for my phone. he's staring at me.

day has not been 100% however, i have not had any carbs like the other days. however, i have had a few nuts and some babybells. just think that my exercise will cover this. tomorrow i will take a step close to the 100% mark.

decided to order a hoodie with THE BOB inscription on it. can't wait to get it. i've put the writing on my back.

"STAND UP AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!" (BOB HARPER)

Where did you order it from? I want one lol.

Hi hun,

Sorry to butt in on your diary to ask a question but I had a mini stress about my weight loss this week and Cornish Kez rekons you've lost less if exercising more - did you really notice the difference and what exercising were you doing?

Thanks a million - having an irrational fear of the dreaded plateaux at the moment and not sure what to do for the best!!

Hi hun,

Sorry to butt in on your diary to ask a question but I had a mini stress about my weight loss this week and Cornish Kez rekons you've lost less if exercising more - did you really notice the difference and what exercising were you doing?

Thanks a million - having an irrational fear of the dreaded plateaux at the moment and not sure what to do for the best!!

hi

it depends on what exercise you are used to and how much you've cranked it up.

i always find that if i do 2-3 a week long gym sessions of high intensity my losses either stop or i loose 1/1.5lb that week and a week where i don't do anything i loose 3/4lb so twice as much.

my intensive gym sessions usually involve the following....

30 mins core class
running 4 miles - 40-45 mins usually
15-20 mins on the stair climber using a fat burner/interval - fast then slow
15 mins cycling on a hill program
10 mins cross trainer.

Fab thanks for that link, that site is much cheaper than the one I've found. I might make myself one, we'll start a whole new Bob craze lol. I might even do a t-shirt fir when I'm finally allowed back to exercising again. Sooo exciting!!!

:D i was thinking v-neck t for body pump class. i'm going to go to the gym in mine. i might live in mine.

i was looking at cafe press too but it was more expensive.

p.s the hoodies are fruit of the loom hoodies from the link i sent you. can't be too bad a quality.

p.p.s i might try to find another quote by bob for my T!

No my favourite hoodie has been washed and better washed and that's a fruit of the loom one I got in New York in '08, so they'll be good!!

Ha ha people at the gym will wonder what the heck we're up to!! This is my task for tomorrow!!

love it. people at the gym will wonder. lol :D:D:D people who don't know anything about 'bob harper' will wonder who the heck 'bob harper' is! :D

Back