nikki's diary - have you seen it?

my zumba classes are going ok. very quiet still. i love doing them. lost 1lb this week. very tired today. emily had me up as she had a bad dream so she came into our bed, then paul kicked her out about 2 hours later. then dude climbed in. i got up at 5.30am. had a bad tummy last night too so i spent some of it on the loo :( ouch!

had a couple of bbqs this weekend. so i had chicken. was lovely! i have 6 weeks on ss+ then 1 week on a higher plan then zap zap go my eyes! if i play it right i can be almost where i need to be for the summer and loose the rest on the higher plan.

Sounds like a great plan Nikki, I did 5 weeks on SS then now doing 810 for a week back to SS on Friday. I'm sticking with it dispite my crappy losses these last couple of weeks. I'm just thinking that even if I only lose 1lb a week it's still 1stone less if I keep going, if I quit it's prob going to be 1 stone plus maybe more back on before I go.

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

You've got a good plan too.

Here's a dog. Was worrying out my iPhone, the one I dropped down the loo. Had to try it out. It's fine and works well. Here's my mollydog.

Attachments

• image-3649495602.jpg
    image-3649495602.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 26
Aw she's lovely. I'm glad your iPhone works, very traumatic losing it down the loo!!

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

One tough phone. Lovely poochy.

Glad you're back posting and sound better.

Interesting article in this months runners world. If you don't get it it's worth it this month. There's 3 articles about 3 people who were very overweight and became runners to help them loose weight.

Attachments

• image-1202996481.jpg
    image-1202996481.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 24
  • image-3823718254.jpg
    image-3823718254.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3686125187.jpg
    image-3686125187.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3978770152.jpg
    image-3978770152.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image-2727077376.jpg
    image-2727077376.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 35
Morning Nikki!

Running? Not unless I have no other choice. I hate it.

Well not much is happening in the scales but my tum feels flatter.

Yay to the flat tummy. My is nowhere near flat but scott did comment the other day on how it no longer comes out further than my boobs...lol

Ems and dude in their king and princess outfit for their school's jubilee party today

Attachments

• image-904815231.jpg
    image-904815231.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 30
looking at jobs. need a new post. part time. 2 to 3 days a week.

was a bit low yesterday. it kind of hit me that i worked the last friday before easter hols, just before my mum died. it hit me as it was this friday that she started throwing up. i had some wine, a bottle, it just is all a bit much emotionally. i really miss her. june's going to be hard cause on the 4th it's the 2 month anniversary, the 27th would have been her 69th birthday. hard times!

back to it again!

laser eye booked for thursday 19th july 10.30am!

Where are you getting your eyes done?

The kids look so sweet.

Yay to the flat tummy.

(((((HUGS))))) there'll be those dates for a long time, but they start to hurt less and less. Feel blessed that she met Ems and lil' Dude. My friend was so depressed when was pregnant the first time because it dawned in her that her mother had missed out. And she was not going to help support.

Where are you getting your eyes done?

The kids look so sweet.

Yay to the flat tummy.

(((((HUGS))))) there'll be those dates for a long time, but they start to hurt less and less. Feel blessed that she met Ems and lil' Dude. My friend was so depressed when was pregnant the first time because it dawned in her that her mother had missed out. And she was not going to help support.

i'm having my eyes done at optical express. i've heard good things about this company from people who have had theirs done there. it's not going to be pleasant. my eyes are going to be very sore afterwards, a bit blurrey for a while and sore. they'll be red and bruised too. i have a high prescription :( so i'll be on paracetamols straight after the surgery so that i can keep my pain relief up. i have drops to use for the first week. 3 types, antibiotic, blink ones and another anaesthetic ones i think. it's going to take 6 hours to recover after the op.

But how nice to bd able to wake up and see. Also it will make your zumbaing easier, too.

Whoop!

also optical express only used registered trained surgeons.

"If you're considering laser eye surgery, you'll be glad to know that our ophthalmic laser eye surgeons have proven track records of best practice standards in the field of refractive surgery.
All our laser eye surgeons are fully registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and hold the qualification Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) or the equivalent qualification from another country.
What's more, all our laser eye surgeons are either a Fellow or member of the
Royal College of Ophthalmologists (FRCOphth or MRCOphth) or an associated refractive body or society."

they also put in loads of money into their equipment making it the most up to date stuff.

"
So far, Optical Express has invested over £1 million in world-leading technology in each of our laser clinics, fitted with advanced technology, and our 3000-strong staff operate in more than 230 locations. Thanks to our global presence, you can be sure that receiving care both pre and post-operative surgery will be both easy and convenient."

i think that it's a good choice. that and people's recommendation. 2 people who work for my hubby have had it done and they both went to optical express. both are happy with the result. my hairdresser's friend went there. someone i know from a tumble tot session went there. i ask people where they go and it's always optical express. loads of zumba instructors have had it done at optical express too!

i'm happy as i feel that i've made the right choice to get it done and the right choice of company.

Thanks for that. I'll let my OH know.

Back