nikki's diary - have you seen it?

great things

Gold Member
thought i'd start a new diary.

weigh day tomorrow and i've been off plan for a week. i've been ill and just couldn't get back on track so i'm going to 'start again!'

re-starting everything from the tracker to my goals. i really want to beat this last couple of stone. i'd love to do it by matthew's birthday. i also need to find a way of keeping it off in the long term as it's just not happening.

Last edited:
Well come nikki .. N good luck with the fresh start! I'm sure u will get their !! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just noticed your title on your other diary and thought I'd come find you! :)

Good luck :)

groan! my weight this morning was horrific! :( 13st 3lb! :(:(:( dreadful. i now need to loose almost 2 stone! in fact my final goal weight is about 11st 3lb.

day 1

i was ok. not brill but the first few days are hard. i'm giving myself a little ley way to get my head into it. i'm also on antibiotics still. last day tomorrow. so i'm doing 810 for a couple of days.

right rewards time:-

7lbs = a charm (chamilia)
14lbs = a charm (chamilia)
21lbs = a charm (chamilia)
24lbs or 28lbs = a chamilia necklace for my charms.

or

7lbs a facial
14lbs a back massage
21lbs a facial
24/28lbs a back massage

Scales on a daily basis are the devil. Kind of glad mine are broken!

About the same as I've got left.

Not too long on CD. Quicker than ww or sw! Should have it off before summer

day 2

ss+ day 4 with milk. food if i need it!

collecting new car on friday :( don't want rid of mine :( very unhappy :( tried to put it off til sat but the chap was very keen to get it sorted asap. is actually ready for collection on wednesday.

can you believe that someone can be so unhappy about collecting a brand new bmw 3 series! picked the colour, the inside, the reg but i just love my x5! love it! if i won the lotto i would keep it!

Day 3

Not been 100% so far but better than I have been! Need to try harder today.

Aww I can understand that about the car. My OH had an MG ZR and he was gutted when we had to get rid of it.

Don't worry too much about 100%, you'll get there :)

well i'm being reasonably good. not 100% :( but i've not lost a thing but then again i've not been to the loo since monday! working means that i find it hard to down the water as i can't just go to the loo! :(

Have you tried those husk things that people talk about on here? I'm the opposite, drink more at work and then weekends are a nightmare for remembering to drink the water.
Had no loss this week :(

No I've not tried the husks. I just take poo pills :( i can't even do that when I'm at school cause I can't just leave a class of kids to go to the loo!

Hi Nikki,

FOUND YOU! Good luck with the restart and I hope you feel better soon. A new car!!! Please try to be pleased. You are a lucky lady in a lot of ways! Just look at your avatar... still jealous.com!

Mel

Don't feel well. Think it's a panic attack! :(. Heart is thudding. Hot sweaty.

Back