Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Not feeling too bad. Just like a constant period pain. Really hoping its the start of something xx

Think i was hoping for something that isnt happening. Oh well :)

Nesting has kicked in big time!! Been tidying the bedroom for 3 hours. Not eaten a thing either. Just going to have a bacon sandwhich now (490 cals) doing a cal count day...

Brunch - bacon sandwhich (490 cals)

I dont know if my combination of cal counting and SW will work... I suppose we will see on Thursday's weigh in.

Yesterday was a goodish day.

Cals in: 1874
Burnt: 295
Net: 1579 (39 over)

I'm working around the 1540 marker for cal count days and think I will bring this down gradually.

Today is another cal count day but tomorrow will be SW.

Todays plan -

B - Raspberry leaf tea, belvita biscuits (224 cals)

L -

D - Blue dragon crispy beef (.....cals) Noodles (.....cals)

It's very hard not to hang onto every twinge and pain you have at your stage hoping its the start of something. She'll be here when she's ready :)

It's very hard not to hang onto every twinge and pain you have at your stage hoping its the start of something. She'll be here when she's ready :)

Its so frustrating lol when your trying to get pregnant your waiting 2 weeks to take a preg test, then its a long wait to the 12 week scan and then at the end its more waiting and sympton spotting!! Come on baby!!!

Its so frustrating lol when your trying to get pregnant your waiting 2 weeks to take a preg test, then its a long wait to the 12 week scan and then at the end its more waiting and sympton spotting!! Come on baby!!!

I know, sort of excited but also dreading when we start trying. We keep saying we'll be really relaxed about it and just wait for symptoms ect... but I can imagine its a completely different story when your trying and you just want to know whether you are pregnant or not.

I know, sort of excited but also dreading when we start trying. We keep saying we'll be really relaxed about it and just wait for symptoms ect... but I can imagine its a completely different story when your trying and you just want to know whether you are pregnant or not.

It was the worst 3 months ever! I was constantly checking symptoms, googling symptoms, buying pregnancy tests and just being totally impatient!

Then on the Sunday we went to a water park and I really struggled to get to the top of the stairs for the slides without feeling dizzy, then the Monday I had a bottle of wine and totally went off it and couldn't drink it. Finally did the test on the Thursday and it was positive! x

2 days until WI so I need to be really good!!

B - Muller greek style corner (8 syns) I know this is a lot but they go out of date tomorrow and I still have 6 more in the fridge!!

L - jacket pot with tuna mayo and cheese (1/2 HEXA + 2 syns)

D - SW chilli with rice.

Snacks - 1 biscuit (3 syns)

Drinks -

Exercise - Walk into town and back.

Syns: 13

Last edited:
Had a rather good day yesterday. I cut out the snacking which is good. Going to try and be a bit healthy today because we are out for my mums birthday tonight. Weigh in was a STS so thats good :) Try a little harder this week and try to scrape a loss.

B - Belvita biscuits (224 cals)

L - 2 x toast with spread, ham and egg (338 cals)

S - Galaxy (110 Cals)

D - Eating out!

Had a rather good day yesterday. I cut out the snacking which is good. Going to try and be a bit healthy today because we are out for my mums birthday tonight. Weigh in was a STS so thats good :) Try a little harder this week and try to scrape a loss.

B - Belvita biscuits (224 cals)

L - 2 x toast with spread, ham and egg (338 cals)

S - Galaxy (110 Cals)

D - Eating out!

Well done on the sts - that's fantastic for now, baby is growing a lot in these last weeks, so really it's a loss for you!! :) hope you've had a nice night out xxx

Well done on the sts - that's fantastic for now, baby is growing a lot in these last weeks, so really it's a loss for you!! :) hope you've had a nice night out xxx

Had a lovely night thanks b :)

Think bubs could be on route....have had lots and lots of early labor signs.

Soggy pjs at 5.30 this morning, had to get changed....
Chronic back ache, started 4 days ago, quite painful today.... and i have pains in belly like pulled muscle pains.
Flu symptoms
Baby is really low and can feel pains in my pelvis and hips!

SHE'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited for you! What painkillers are you going for? I had an epidural, but it still hurt lol!!! xx

Had a lovely night thanks b :)

Think bubs could be on route....have had lots and lots of early labor signs.

Soggy pjs at 5.30 this morning, had to get changed....
Chronic back ache, started 4 days ago, quite painful today.... and i have pains in belly like pulled muscle pains.
Flu symptoms
Baby is really low and can feel pains in my pelvis and hips!

Eeeek, I'm so excited for you!!! Good luck, you'll be fine. Can't wait to hear the good news...!!! Xx

SHE'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited for you! What painkillers are you going for? I had an epidural, but it still hurt lol!!! xx

Im really hoping for a water birth so fingers crossed just gas and air! Xx

Back