Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Trying not to think about induction on Saturday :( I feel very moody and sulky and I don't like being like this cause I'm normally pretty laid back :( x

Oh hun, try and smile. Isobel will be here hopefully before the weekend is out! Looks like it could be sunny today so get yourself out in the garden with a book and chill out for a bit xx

Oh hun, try and smile. Isobel will be here hopefully before the weekend is out! Looks like it could be sunny today so get yourself out in the garden with a book and chill out for a bit xx

Yeah plan is to get out the house tony is off so taking imi somewhere x

A bit worried....

I have swelling in my feet, ankles, fingers, wrist and im sure my face!! Woke with a headache too. Got midwife at 10.40 so will mention to her.

X

Hopefully its the natural progression of your pregnancy Nikki, but Im sure if the midwife is concerned she will check your BP/urine etc. Let us know how you get on xx

Hopefully its the natural progression of your pregnancy Nikki, but Im sure if the midwife is concerned she will check your BP/urine etc. Let us know how you get on xx

BP was perfect and nothing in urine so looks ok :) I mentioned about gaining 9lb in 2 weeks and how much ive gained overall and she said because of how low my BMI was to start with she thinks it perfectly fine. She said I have gained more than average but thinks i will lose a lot of it without trying because im all bump! She weighed me and i weighed 13st 10 on their scales but that was wearing leggings, dress, shoes and cardigan.

She then went on to take blood and I have never had such a painful blood taking ever. She said she felt resistance when going in, even though it went straight into the vein and the blood came straight out, as she pulled the needle out I sobbed and sobbed it hurt that much. So feeling sorry for myself now and im on the sofa, mamma mia on the blu ray and my duvet. Will have a nice chip butty in a bit and some choc I think.

Baby is also 3/5 engaged and midwife couldnt wiggle her so doesnt think it will be long now!

xx

BP was perfect and nothing in urine so looks ok :) I mentioned about gaining 9lb in 2 weeks and how much ive gained overall and she said because of how low my BMI was to start with she thinks it perfectly fine. She said I have gained more than average but thinks i will lose a lot of it without trying because im all bump! She weighed me and i weighed 13st 10 on their scales but that was wearing leggings, dress, shoes and cardigan.

She then went on to take blood and I have never had such a painful blood taking ever. She said she felt resistance when going in, even though it went straight into the vein and the blood came straight out, as she pulled the needle out I sobbed and sobbed it hurt that much. So feeling sorry for myself now and im on the sofa, mamma mia on the blu ray and my duvet. Will have a nice chip butty in a bit and some choc I think.

Baby is also 3/5 engaged and midwife couldnt wiggle her so doesnt think it will be long now!

xx

3/5 engaged!! Yay!! That's exciting!! Enjoy your duvet day, I'm dealing with nappy rash, trying to stay in most of the day to leave him with his nappy off..... This will be your world soon!! :)

Omg i have been up and down all night with different pains accross my bump!! Its so sore, like ive done a massive workout and its the next day trying to recover from it. Strange feeling.

Def sounds like little lady will be making an appearance soon. I'm so excited for you :) and a little jealous, I know we're not ready for another one yet but there has been talk of in a couple of years time and its making me broody now lol

Def sounds like little lady will be making an appearance soon. I'm so excited for you :) and a little jealous, I know we're not ready for another one yet but there has been talk of in a couple of years time and its making me broody now lol

I really hope she is about ready to come! I have never had pains like it and its sore like you really need to the toilet or something. Going to take it easy today :)

How olds your little one Donna? Will there be a big age difference when you decide to have another?

I really hope she is about ready to come! I have never had pains like it and its sore like you really need to the toilet or something. Going to take it easy today :)

How olds your little one Donna? Will there be a big age difference when you decide to have another?

Oh my goodness can you time them or is it constant?? X

Oh my goodness can you time them or is it constant?? X

Its constant, like a giant rubber band all around my belly and into my back. Then occasionally its like the feeling a used to get when she sticks her bum out right in the middle of my stomach. Probably nothing but i'll keep an eye on it xx

Its constant, like a giant rubber band all around my belly and into my back. Then occasionally its like the feeling a used to get when she sticks her bum out right in the middle of my stomach. Probably nothing but i'll keep an eye on it xx

Keep a close eye my midwife thinks that engagement is what causes contractions lol maybe that's why I missed out x

Keep a close eye my midwife thinks that engagement is what causes contractions lol maybe that's why I missed out x

lol its so hard to figure our what your body is doing when you have never been through it before! xx

Was very surprised last night because OH was so supportive when I said I was starting the healthy eating today and that thats that.

He is so excited for baby to be here and we just cant wait. Today i'm going to try and not eat too heavy incase thats why my belly feels funny....

B - Hifi Bar (HEXB)

L - SW pasta bake. (Made with pasta, baked beans, chopped tomatoes, paprika, garlic, tomato puree, light soft cheese, regular cheese) 0.5 syns per serving (HEXA)

Chocolate (8.5 syns)

D - paprika chicken... asked what was in it and it was chicken, onions, stock, paprika, sour cream and i could see oil. I think ill say 10 syns just to be on the safe side!

Total syns - 19/15

Water - 3.5 pints, 2 large glasses diet coke, 2 cups of tea

Last edited:
Lotas of pains again.... there more sporadic but no tightening sensations at all. Just keeping an eye on it.

B - 1 egg omelette

L - SW pasta bake (0.5 syn) (HEXA) 3 squares of choc (4 syns)

Snacks for cricket - Hifi bar (HEXB), nectarine

D -

Syns: 4.5/11 (making up for yesterday!)

Drinks:

Last edited:
Back