Nikki's Weight Loss Diary - New to Lipotrim!

Day 20 - weigh day. Lost 3lb, that's 13.5 lbs in 3 weeks. Half a lb off my one stone marker! Can anyone tell me if this is normal for a week 3 loss? Seems a little low to me!x

Day 26!!
Not written on here for a while, was finding it quite tough last week. I think it's always herder at the beginning of the week just after weigh day, feels like its ages until the next one-especially if it's not such a big loss too. Feeling very positive at the moment, I can't believe I've done nearly ONE MONTH!! It'll be two months down, then 3, then 4 & hopefully finally hit my final LT goal in no time!! :-D

All this target planning and looking forward to goals has inspired me to make a longer term plan. My 5 (ish) year plan. I've held back from doing soooo many things because of my weight, the next decade is all about doing the things I've missed out on because I my weight.
By summer, I hope to be at a healthy weight. Then I'll embark on a year of enjoying my new slimmer, fitter lifestyle (which I can't WAIT for!) buying the clothes I want & love, going out in them ;o), going to the gym and maintaining my fitness.
After a year i want to try for my next child :-D. I've wanted to for years, my son is 7 now and it will be a bigger gap than I would have hoped for but I've been nowhere near healthy enough to try any earlier. Hopefully baby G no. 2 will be with us around Autumn 2014 :). Then it's project body fix. I know my body is going to be in a bit of a state after losing the weight, I'm FULL of stretch marks now so I'm expecting alot of excess skin. So it'll be loads of toning exercises whilst possible saving up for surgery to sort out anything that exercise can't.
Maybe I'll even have a ring in my finger at some point eh?!

your doing great! keep it up!

Bennet
X

Day....can't remember! Haha, 30 or something.

Went to a friends house warming last night. It's becoming clearer and clearer that I can't have any type of social life whilst on my mission! Urgh. I just seem to have no confidence whatsoever whilst sober & other people drinking. I'm quite disappointed as I always thought I was one of those who 'doesn't need alcohol to have a good night out'. Apparently not!

In other news...went to the docs the other day, I've been TOTMing way too after and way too heavy! So Whereas I know it's expected in this diet, I just wanted to check its 'ok' cz it's really been taking it out of me! I've now got to go back for a blood count, check my blood sugar, and she mentioned that she wants to 'do a ketone test to make sure I don't have ketones.' I was like...'well, erm, it's a ketogenic diet so I'm kind of counting in having ketones!' she wash very impressed with that. :( I hope she doesn't recommend me coming off it, because most of the time...I feel great! And I really want this. I need to do this! So back on 9th :-/

Dinner dance has been and gone!

It was last night. Managed to loose nearly 2 stone before the time came so the dress looked a little better then when I first bought it. Still didn't like seeing photos from the back...(got the OH to take some 360 shots to see how it looked before we went out!) wasn't happy about having to eat, first time in nearly 7 weeks :-/ but it's over and done with now. Didn't make a big deal out of it and stayed to plan in every other way...spoke to the LT helpline & they said if it was only the one meal then just replace one shake with it. Will be interesting to see what the scales say tomorrow!!! I was hoping to loose 3lb's to make it 2 atone in 7 weeks but not expecting miracles after having the meal.

9 more weeks TFR then refeed!x

wow! that dress is gorgeous. keep up the good work everyone x

Hi Nikki!!

Hope your back on track after your dinner dance! Its hard getting back inot it after a break (even if it was planned). But you had fantatsic results so far. Don't let them slip away now.

Dusty x

Thanks! Yep got straight back into it and have been back to 100% ever since. I had no problems getting back into it.

Completely unrelated but I am finding it a little tough at the moment...thinking alot about things I shouldn't!!x

Back