Niknaks weight and pregnancy diary

I had gastroenteritis (sp?!) this time last year and it was no fun so I feel your pain :(

Hi everyone

I'm glad to report I made a quick recovery thakgod! Most of it had gone in 24 hours but my appetite has been off all weekend so not eaten properly at all.

Had toast (not necessarily brown bread!) and cup of soups!

Today I've been better
Breakfast- heb toast with marmite
Lunch- pasta, tuna, sweet corn, kidney beans salad cream(2 syns) fruit
Dinner- chicken aribiatta and tagliatelle

Syns- 4 fingered kit kat.

14 days til scan argh!!!! Yay!! Xxx

14 days eeekkkkk sooo exciting!!

Im so glad ur feelin better as well i had it.last yr n.was.off my feet for.about a.week!
Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

13 days :)

So just a quick post before bed... Managed gym tonight just a steady bike ride. Got meeting with trainer on Thursday to go trough a pregnancy program with me :)

Today's food

Breakfast- bran flakes and milk
Snack - pear
Lunch- tuna pasta and fruit and yoghurt
Dinner- chicken roasted veggies and rice.

Weigh in for me tomorrow as well. Not been brill this week with illness but I'll b happy with a loss! Any loss! Xxx

How did you get on today at WI?

Hi everyone

Sorry I've not been on much. Had loads of planning and marking and when I'm not doing that or house chores I'm sleeping coz I'm constantly shattered!

Well proper devastated coz gained half pound this week and not really sure how... Especially since I lost 6 on Saturday being I'll and then regained it all back again! :-(

Oh well. Saying that though I've been back on plan until I just sat and consumed my Lindt chocolate bear which rob brought me for Christmas! Oops!

Nic xxxxx

Hello diary haha.

I'm still here. It's so had to get on everyday!

Got INSET training tomorrow until half 6 so not
Sure if I will get to weigh in on time so might have to go on Thursday instead.

Been on plan as much as possible but I'm not
Goin to lie I've been no angel!

Been to the gym a couple of times. Had trainer do a workout program for me as I didn't wanna do the wrong exercises being in the first trimester of my pregnancy. Actually quite enjoying it haha.

Xxxx

Hi hun,

U goin t weigh in? Dnt beat ur self up i am wantin t nibble bad things soo much lol

Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back