nintendo wii............

Judi, how do you watch telly at the same time? I'm new to this Wii milarky and was just wondering how it was done. Probably a really stupid question though! LOL Oh, and how do you keep the board connected to the console?

Yeah, the more you play it, the more games you open. Has anyone ever done the yoga bits? I've tried but I'm not sure of them, does it actually reduce weight loss?

I tend to do all the step games, for at least half an hour, once a week, but try to do it twice if I don't get out to have a long walk with my dog at the weekend. Don't rely on the scales on there though, as they tend not to match my C's scales, but I do use it as a guide to see how I'm doing

I've found the scales to be really good.

I actually meant I have the wii-mote rechargeable battery packs rather than using normal rechargeables.

I've done some yoga and have really enjoyed it - I don't think it helps with weightloss as such but it does help tone up muscles which is important too.

im like super dooper excited finally getting one! as your weightloss been better when using regular ?
It doesn't make any real difference to me but I tend to do more of the balance games, just reached advanced level on the table tilt tonight :party0011:

Judi, how do you watch telly at the same time? I'm new to this Wii milarky and was just wondering how it was done. Probably a really stupid question though! LOL Oh, and how do you keep the board connected to the console?

I've never done it before but I 'm pretty sure that you just switch the TV's input (in my case in the TV's menu). If you keep using the Wii (for example jogging) it should simply stay connected.

Hi Gemma -
The penguin one is on the wii fit -in the balance section , I have been playing it tonight, you stand on the board and lean to make the penguin slide along an ice sheet and catch jumping fish ...

i did it last night lol i kept falling i have0 balance skills my oh was crying in laughter

i think i need a sports bra :( haha
i did yoga i tried the tree i fell splat on the floor wont be trying it again.... i think the scales are quite accurate as yesterday say i gained a 1lb which is properly right as went out 4 sons birthday :( but he had a fun day so working extra hard lose in next few days :)

Back