Nintendo Wii.....

Cheb

Gold Member
We bought one for the er...um...the kids honest. DH and I love it too though we tell the kids we're just playing to keep them company:D

Anybody else got one? What do you think of it?

We've got 4 remotes and spent the evening playing mixed doubles. I'm terrible, nobody wants to be my partner!

Can only manage one bout of boxing before I keel over! My DS reckons I have to stop moaning at him for spending too much time on computer games cos he is now getting exercise too!

My friend got one.

He was like, you can't sit on your ass and play. You have to run around the room!

I havnt tried it yet, I can't wait to play it with him should be good craic. He is getting a few more remotes I think.

Whats your favourite game?

Pierce

I think bowling. Can't get my head around the golf at all, spend all my time in long grass and have yet to sink a ball:mad:

Ds loves Zelda, but then he's been living in Links world for years so this really seems like real life to him. He comes down for drinks on a regular basis bright red and dripping cos he's been battling so hard!

My eldest brother (40) wasn't seen at all on Christmas Day.....

I did see the link you put up with all the mishaps, scary stuff. I can see how they happen, I reckon my DH is going to put the remote through the telly before long, he gets a bit over excited and gets closer and closer to the action!

We got one for our son and the whole family love it! ONly have 2 controllers so far though so need a couple more. We have the following games

Wii sports
Wii Play
Rayman Raving Rabid (excellent game!)
Zelda
Spongebob
MonkeyBall

Wii sports gets the most play at the moment along with Rayman. Did you do your wii sports fitness yet? My best was 28 but it was back up to 36 today!

We got one for our son and the whole family love it! ONly have 2 controllers so far though so need a couple more. We have the following games

Wii sports
Wii Play
Rayman Raving Rabid (excellent game!)
Zelda
Spongebob
MonkeyBall

Wii sports gets the most play at the moment along with Rayman. Did you do your wii sports fitness yet? My best was 28 but it was back up to 36 today!

Ooh my DS hasn't shown me that yet, I must check it out; after I get some Christmas weight off of course!

We have Red steele too but neither of our kids reckon much to it.

I want one soooo bad!!!! But I have no money to buy one!!!

Mmm, well we now have no money to buy anything else. Good job we stocked up on packs before Christmas or I'd literally be starving now!

Cost us a fortune, cos you definitely need at least 2 controllers and a couple of games and the memory thingies. Oh and we had to buy a bigger telly cos the potable just didn't do it justice. Oh and a stand on which to place the new telly! Kids have been told there'll be no more Christmas ever!!! Santa is now bankrupt

Hi
can you please inform wheres the best place to purchase 1. I would like to buy after i read your review it sounds to good to miss.

I have heard that there is a new batch (sounds like the gremlins!!) being released in february!! And these ones have better straps on them than the ones that are being recalled as well...

I am due my bonus at the end of march so will definately be getting one then, if I dont manage it before that!!

There are people selling them for obscene amounts of money, I saw one advertised for £500, with 4 games!!

My local Game store had 12 into today, but the last 2 sold while I was in there about midday, so it seems they are flying off the shelves. Worth having a ring round to your local retailers at 9am each morning and then heading straight down there if you get lucky:)

DH birthday tomorrow, make that today as I've just noticed the time:eek: , bought him the pinball game looks quite good.

I wonder, do you feel like this about your wii? (i seen this ages ago on google videos, and forgot about it, just after clicking top 100 videos and its reminded me all over again).

[google-video]-9136575504838642038[/google-video]

Pierce

Still haven't got ours we ordered beginning Nov. Kids were disappointed at Xmas and keep asking when it coming. Pre Xmas they said mid Jan so ? We aren't able to go to Game every morning as I know they have them in from time to time. Anyway as we have heard how much so many adults are loving it we have told the kids that they probably won't get much chance to get on it anyway.

Gload your enjoying it. Guess that's why we don't see much of you on here these day!

Dizzy x

It's so hilarious how fed up our boys are getting of the 'wanting a wii' jokes. Another reason they will be glad when it finally turns up! LOL

We are evil parents.

Dizzy x

LOL, I have never had a problem GETTING a man....its wanting to hold onto them that I struggle with...and if I had a Wii, might be even more difficult to get rid of them!!

Good point Kazz and he isn't going to be the right one if he's attracted by your Wii. He's only take it over anyway.

I reckon the man's going to come with the new job!

Dizzy x

Back