Nintendo Wii??

I go to the gym so don't find the wii fit too much of a work out, but if you are starting out i think its a great way to get into regular exercise! Also if for some reason i cant get to the gym i'll use it as i figure its better than nothing. And its a great distraction in the evenings i'm so used to veggin out on the sofa in front of the tv! But now i'm quite often on the wii fit and not sitting on my bum! The whole family love it too!

I've also heard that Dance Revolution is a good game for exercising with the Wii. I haven't bought one yet. I've been tempted, but the old wallet (and accompanying lack of money) seems to get in the way.

Hi, I've just unlocked the free jog and free step on the wii fit and have been doing these whilst watching the tv. the 10 mins goes much quicker when your not clock watching.

Hi, I've just unlocked the free jog and free step on the wii fit and have been doing these whilst watching the tv. the 10 mins goes much quicker when your not clock watching.

How can you do it whilst watching tv???

you've got to unlock them both first but once you have you can hear sounds through your wii remote that keep you in time so that you can turn over the tv. Every so often it will also tell you how many mins you have left or how many steps you have done.

Back