Nip and Tuck

dinkadonka

Hello so far ive lost 2 stone with cambridge diet in 6 weeks. I am still a large 19 stone but I am hoping to be 12 stone or less by christmas and I am going to have a nip and tuck as a reward to myself!!
Just wanted to know if anyone had boob job or tummy tuck or is anyone thinking about it?

Im addicted to weight loss programmes on TV and now cosmetic surgery programmes too!!:)

Ooooh!! Well I have sort of had cosmetic surgery - I had laser eye surgery. But I don't know if I could go for anything else. I find those programmes fascinating too!

I think if anything I would have a tummy tuck if needed and a boob lift!

Hi,

I lost about 5 stone, and still have some to lose, my advice to you, if you are going to have surgery, PLEASE dont rush it, wait until you get to your lowest possible weight, and you will get the best result, DONT DO IT WHILE YOU ARE STILL OVERWEIGHT.

If you rush it, and have it done when you still have excess weight to lose, you wont get the best results, thats what a plastic surgeon told me.

I am thinking doing it too, but my kid is too young and I will wait another year,

Also, I advise you to wait at least 6 months after you lost all the weight, and try to maintain your new weight, because you will see that your skin will heal itself and loose skin will shrink to a certain extent by itself, and when you get the surgery you will look absolutely fab !

Lots of love
Sainte

Back