NN89- from flab to fab for my 21st birthday!

NN89

Sexy Member
I thought i'd do this aswell as a food diary really.

I've never properly done a diet before- not one thats lasted more than a week! Week one has come and gone, and needless to say I was not happy- infact i was pretty gutted. I stuck to the plan- but ended up maintaining and staying the same weight- right to the half lb!!

Today I had a 'green day' last week i stuck to the extra easy plan; and due to the lack of sucsess decided to try the original/green day plan- and see how that works. Think i might try a green, ee and red- in that order and see how that goes.

I'm so desperate for my AF- sounds sad but it'd be nice to know it may have been that compared too me having a body that cannot loose weight and i'm destined to be a fat pig...and yeah thats how i felt; i'm a fat pig and always will stay a fat pig..

so the week has ordered more superspeed foods; and more food...

here's todays menu:

Breakfast:
Sainsburys bran with 200ml of skimmed milk, and chopped banana with raspberries. An apple on the drive to work also

Break:
walkers french fries with a banana

lunch:
cous cous with shredded lettece, peppers, spring onion. Had a few strawberries with some melon, muller light yogurt and a satsuma ooo and a jelly pot

Break: Muller light yogurt smothered on strawberries with 2 dairylea cheese triangles and a options hot chocolate

Dinner: 2 small baked potatoes one with tuna (in extra low fat mayo) and low fat cottage cheese with some stir fry vegetables fried in fry light and some chinese 5 spice

evening snack: 3 pink wafer biscuits, 3 dairylea triangles, another hotchocolate and a muller yogurt frozen

writing it down- i just realised i've had a fair amount of biscuits and crips- all in the syns limit but is this normal?!?!?! :confused:

As for excercise- i was going to go swimming today however went into town with some patients who're very anxious so walk very quickly- naturally i had to keep up pace with the and got a good workout from it!

Today not so good!

Woke up this morning feeling more groggier than usual (for 5am lol) and went into work feeling nausea, chills, high temperature, low blood pressure and feeling worse for wear! Got sent home at about 9am, as i fell asleep during team meeting lol - not good.

I do get rather 'down' physically before my AF- so fingers crossed its that and not the real flu!! or even worse..SWINE FLU! lol

Its not affected my diet, i didn't keep my food down this morning so didn't count it on the food diary and restarted. Am eating again now; so fingers crossed again!

no excercise today due to the obvious

Argh- so today i've been ill. Am aching all over and just feel odd still- but am still eating right!

So today I had another Green day and the foods I ate were:

Free Foods

dried pasta, all types including low carb
very low fat natural cottage cheese
Italian, Passata, jar
Canderel Spoonful Artificial Sweetener^^
eggs potatoes
celery onions
peppers spring onions
garlic bananas

Healthy Extras

a 350ml skimmed milk
a 5 x 17.5g The Laughing Cow Light Triangles
b 2 Weetabix/Weetabix Gold
b 57g of any wholemeal bread (except pitta bread)

Syns

Oil, all varieties 7
Options, Mint Madness, dried 2
Options, Outrageous Orange, dried 2
dash of milk x 3 1½
Jelly, Strawberry, No Added Sugar ½
Biscuits, sweet, Pink wafer 2
Total Syns 15

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (healthy extra) with 200ml of skimmed milk.
- when at work i was still feeling rough so agreed to a fried egg sandwhich (cooked in cooking oil, 7 syns!!) but had it with some wholemeal bread! Plus had 2 options hot chocolate- was feeling crap and needed the chocolate fix! Atleast its all in my syns

Lunch:
Jacket potatoe again, i scopped out the potatoe and left the skins and mixed it in with some peppers, celery, spring onions and put back in the empty skin and filled with cottage cheese- was lovely and gave a nice crunch!

Snack:
I freezed some muller light yogurt to make a lovely ice cream- and free! I had 2 of these, were v.nice! I had one with some strawberries and raspberries

Dinner:
Made a recipe in this weeks issue of slimming world, the pasta sauce with tagalatellie. I chopped up celery, onion, peppers and garlic threw them in a pot, mixed with some passata and garlic- add a tbsp of sweetener to take the tangy tomato away and serve with some scrumptulous pasta- and bobs your uncle! I had this with some cheese triangles to start (to get my healthy extra) - and had a sneaky snack of a pink wafer. It's only 7pm and i've done my syns!! I blame that egg sandwich this morning!!!

Later i'll probably have another muller light yogurt and may go over my syns to have a hot chocolate (options) and have 2 syns less tomorrow

anyway so far so good considering i'm ill

Gotta apologise for the lack of updates, had a mad weekend! Went out drinking..HEAVILY - went well over my syns limit- but i did only eat one meal the whole day!

I went back again and restarted on sunday; as for today:

Breakfast: scrambled egg, with a muller yogurt
Lunch: Quorn sausage and chicken with mushy peas
dinner: Jacket with tuna mayo and a salad
Break: 2 ryvita with cheese spread
Pudding: rice pudding with cut up strawberries and a kit kat

not bad today, weigh in tomorrow! If i maintain i WILL cry!!!!!

had a 4lb loss this week

Food diary for original day (5th may)
cabbage herbs lettece onions passata peppers chicken beef Healthy Extras a 350ml skimmed milk
a 5 x 17.5g The Laughing Cow Light Triangles

b 42g Kellogg's All-Bran Fibre Plus
b 2 Ryvita Original/Dark Rye/Sesame

Syns Syns Cracked Black Pepper Savoury Biscuits, twin pack 2
Cracked Black Pepper Savoury Biscuits, twin pack 2
Jelly, Strawberry, No Added Sugar ½
Kit Kat, Milk 5½
Total Syns14

was a bit bad and had 2 extra pink wafers as they were 'the last of the pack' so added them onto tomorrows! Was my 'treat' for the loss lol

Back