Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

nneed to get back on track ASAP

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jane76, 22 July 2010 Social URL.

1. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    i need to get back on track quickly:( i started off on the diet really motivated but only lost 1lb in my first week then STS in my 2nd week so i wasnt a happy bunny at all:mad:
    i am 2 days into my 3rd week and i havnt even stuck to the plan, i have went back to old habits of skipping lunch and eating too much late at night:eek:

i started the plan as i know it works as i had lost a couple of stone in the past, i have a large family get together at the end of september that i wanted to lose a stone for but that date is getting closer and looking unlikely to achieve:(
    the last time i saw my other family members was at my brothers wedding in april and i felt so fat and unhappy so i would love to look and feel better for the get together.

sorry for the long story but its helped me to realise how much i want to lose not only this 1 stone but 3 stone in total, which i would love to lose in time for christmas it is achievable if i average out at 2lb each week???????? CAN I DO IT????:confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sure it can be done! You know what you need to do- so just jump back on track and make sure you do a food diary to keep you on track and aim for mini goals. Good Luck!

4. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    thanks meli, i like to keep a food diary each day on paper and sometimes i put it on here too so ill defo continue doing that.

i know where i had been going wrong anyway as i was eating the wrong type of bread but counting as a 'b' choice when it should have been syned:(
    i was eating plenty fruit and veg but read here about bananas making for a slower weight loss and i was eating loads so im cutting them out too, oh im going to try using my syns on stuff other than chocolate:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.