No 5 weigh in

skinnyone0

Week 5 weigh in and I have only lost 3lbs again this is the 2nd week in a row when I have only lost 3lbs I thought I would lose a lot quicker than this as I am 100% with LT:cry:

skinnyone0 - don't despair - that's about a stone and a half in a month which is pretty fantastic when you think about it. You've only got to do it all another two and a half times and you'll be skinny. Keep your eye on the goal. Good luck, Helen

I cant believe you have been on it so long.congratulations.
and your weight loss is really amazing. fair play. when your body adjusts to LT you will always lose less. but thats still a really big loss. so be proud of yourself.

Hey skinnyone I completely agree with what the others have said. I know it is disheartening to see a low loss but its a loss right? You have lost a totoal of 20lbs that definitely deserves a :wow: and a :banana dancer:

Try not to look at the weekly losses look at the over all, do you think you would have lost all that weight on a regular diet regime? I know I wouldnt have and would probably have put it all on!! :D

Well done hun be proud of your achievement- we are so proud of you
:talk017:

Well done, that's fantastic.
Everybody's different as far as weight loss is concerned. Like Helen said thats a stone and a half in a month!!! If you average out at 3lbs per week thats almost a stone a month which is pretty good. You wouldn't get that kind of loss at slimming world evefry week.
Be proud at what you have achieved.
Did you take any measurements at the beginning? You will also be losing inch's too.
Emma x

Thank you so much for all your fab coments really gees me up so it does yes I have taken my measurements and the inches are really coming off Ive been 100% again this week so roll on friday for no 6 weigh in x

Back