No Been Good

rooncat

Well after 5 days of being completely 100% the weekend came and I have completely let myself down the hunger pains came and I took note and listen too them :cry:

But today is a new day and am so going to do this as I will have so many people in my life saying "I knew she couldnt do it " Am not going to think about me being week but being positive for the week infront of me and today is a new day:D

My first week after cheating and being week was 5lb off so at least the scales are still going down !

Hi rooncat....im so glad its Monday....and ive never said that in my life!!! I'm on day 6 and this weekend was torture!!! i gave in on Fri night too, i love fri night eating!!!!....i was soooo gutted and i know it wasnt worth it...but i got back into it on Sat and was 100% all weekend! i dont know how ive done it!!! Its so hard but i def fell less puffy and bloated and i like this feeling...i also loooovvvveeee being in control!
Everytime i struggle i think of everyone telling me 'i knew you couldnt do it...it isnt healthy'!!!!
We can do this...good luck in week 2 x

Thanks Little Flower

My Old Habits die hard as the weekend is the end of a working week and to chill out and have a treat !! well this is the old way

I just need to train my brain to thinking its not the weekend it is another normal day !! I think its because before I was on WW and used to have saturday night as my treat day, so just need to get that thinking out my head !! also had problems with my laptop so couldnt come on here for inspriration when I was at my lowest

But this week is a new week and a step closer to the new me

Stay positive WE can do this xx hope you have a successful week :D

Hiya!
I have just commented on little flowers other thread - similar content! The weekends are EVIL!!! its supposed to be the time you loko forward to the most but I know for a while I am going to absolutely dread them! I have thought about getting away from it all out of the house but being out with 3 kids and the fella means stopping off for food outside which is even WORSE!!
The things we do to ourselves eh!! LOL!
Good luck :) xx

Thanks Leluna ! thats what I intend to do am just going to move on from it and carry on I have still lost 5lbs so at least I have that too keep me positive !! weel done to you and everyone else getting through the weekend:D

Think next time it gets too much am going to work through it on the rowing machine and drink a pint of water quickly to make me feel full :D

I can’t agree more, first time I’ve ever been glad it’s Monday! I really wasn’t ready for the weekend, last week was hard but the weekend was a slap in the face. But we need to focus on the positive, I've never lost this much before and I know that I can lost more if I stick to the plan.

Snacking is not an option! :)

I fell off the wagon too this weekend :cry:

I'm a LT returnee having done this successfully before, I'm so angry with myself at caving in to food on day 3! I didn't eat much but the fact that I ate anything makes me feel such a failure. :break_diet:

Hi rooncat
We're all glad to see the dawn of Monday. I'm on day 14 and so far have mangaged to stay 100% TFP. The weekends are a nightmare for me. You can do it - be positive and keep using this forum. Good luck, keep going and I'm sure you will have a successful week.

Had a horrible weekend and totally broke.Only good thing i didnt enjoy it and now its out of my system. find the thoughts of food is actually nicer than that actual thing so onwards and upwards

lets prove the food demons we dont need them this weekend, as if i manage a weekend I will be fine x good luck x

I'm only on day two and im finding it ok so far. People sittin at lunch time eating food that smells soooo good but i just get on with my shake lol. Dreading the weekend though i know its gonna be tough. I have a day out next weekend too which includes something to eat in the evening i reaaaaallly want to be able to go into the restaurant and sit down with everyone else and eat what can i do?

Im glad i wasnt the onky one to cave in this weekend but im happy im back on track again. Got my WI tomorrow so cant wait to c if the slip up affected my weight this week. I actually went out today feeling alot less self consious like i was almost at the passable stage of whats "socially acceptable" still got 2-3 stone to get off but heading in the right direction! :) no ones hime for dinner tonight so that helps. I might just go to bed early...

Back