No big goodbyes - just sloping off quietly...

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
It's been one thing after another, as many of you will know...

Starting with my mini birthday lapse, then the Christmas lapse, then the ridiculous saga of January, the week on LL Lite (which I haven't enjoyed at all) and I am bored senseless with it all.

I am fed up because I don't feel I am there, but I am going to do my best to keep the weight off and possibly lose more myself.

I have always sat on the "if you aren't going to do RTM, there is bugger all point in doing LL in the first place" fence... but I really can't face another three months, plus the four weeks I really should stay on LL to reach my goal. It sounds so miniscule when I've already lost five stone - but hey - I am just well and truly fed up of abstaining and having no creativity with my food.

So - I've just had lunch, and have been shopping for my dinner. I don't for one second assume this is going to be easy - but I am going to try my best. If I haven't got my head straight in a month or so I will look at rejoining a Refreshers group and do RTM then... but for now, I am going to give it a shot.

I am going to the gym tonight, and am limiting food to low carb, low fat and low GI...

It really does feel like the diet reached it's natural end for me... and I do feel like I have been a success in losing the weight I have done (16st 4 to 11st 6) since 25th Aug 08.

Wish me luck!

I may still float around other parts of minimins for advice and support - but may not be here quite as much. Will def still come to the May meet up though (if people don't mind...?).

Good luck on the rest of your journeys xxx

Anna you have done so well with LL. I think that you have the right attitude to go off and manage your weight now. Just remember that if you need to chat we're all here, and you can always keep up with me on faceache!!

Good luck babes!

B x

Hi Anna - I'm a stone behind you and I know exactly what you're saying and wish you lots of luck. I think I'm actually jealous of you making such a bold decision! You seem to me to have a sense of what's necessary to keep it off so I'm sure you'll be fine.

I'm really fed up of it too (hence knowing what you mean) and I've decided I'm going to start RTM on 25th Feb and since I made that decision it's made it just that bit more bearable for me.

Good luck with Big Brother too - I'm guessing you won't be allowed to say you're going on so we won't know until we see you in the newspaper!

Good luck. As BL said it's up to you at the end of the day. LL is just one of many tools to get you there. You are the only one who can keep it off at the end of the day.

Doesn't mean you can't keep posting. You'll always be a lighterlifer. :)

good luck anna
do keep us updated as to how you are getting on please!
i will keep everything crossed on the BB front for you
daisy x

Thanks everyone! I feel positive that I am doing the right thing for me, for now. If it doesn't work out, I know that LL is there and that I have the option to return and see things through.

Debs - it has been a really soul destroying month or more, feeling I've had my fill, but not bearing to give up the ghost - but I just think this is the best option for me now, and I am so excited about what the future holds :)

Guy - you look absolutely *bleeeeeeeep*ing amazing!! Check you out!! You must feel fantastic!

BL - always an inspiration of mine, and will continue to be... I will keep in touch with you all now and then to see how you are all doing.

Beks - will see you on bookface and keep an eye on your new pics (you really do seem to have a crazy social life!!)

The rest of you - so long, farewell, wish me luck, and I will no doubt be back very soon to see how you are all getting along :)

Anna xx

Oh, and I didn't get through to the next stage of BB, so you'll have to wait for me to do something else wacky before you see my ugly mug on the box!

goodbye.jpg

There, now you've had at least ONE big goodbye :p

But it's not really goodbye anyway as you certianly are welcome to come to the meetup later in the year :)

I wish you all the best for your next stage Anna; you sound like you are more than ready for it :)

x

hey hunni,
just wanted to say good luck but also to say ur not alone.
i went as far as week 6 in rtm and stopped....just couldnt afford to do it anymore with oh out of work.

since i stopped to weeks ago i havent put up a lb...no glycogen or nothing which i did find weird but def not complaining!!
im cal counting and finding it easy enough at times...hard at others but it allows me le way when im in college etc!!

if ya need ta talk ya know where we are xxx

Good luck Anna, the weightloss journey is a personal one and I'm certain you've done the right thing.

Good luck to you Anna, you've been an inspiration to me and I wish you every health and happiness.
Please keep in touch with us on here!!

It's been one thing after another, as many of you will know...

Starting with my mini birthday lapse, then the Christmas lapse, then the ridiculous saga of January, the week on LL Lite (which I haven't enjoyed at all) and I am bored senseless with it all.

I am fed up because I don't feel I am there, but I am going to do my best to keep the weight off and possibly lose more myself.

I have always sat on the "if you aren't going to do RTM, there is bugger all point in doing LL in the first place" fence... but I really can't face another three months, plus the four weeks I really should stay on LL to reach my goal. It sounds so miniscule when I've already lost five stone - but hey - I am just well and truly fed up of abstaining and having no creativity with my food.

So - I've just had lunch, and have been shopping for my dinner. I don't for one second assume this is going to be easy - but I am going to try my best. If I haven't got my head straight in a month or so I will look at rejoining a Refreshers group and do RTM then... but for now, I am going to give it a shot.

I am going to the gym tonight, and am limiting food to low carb, low fat and low GI...

It really does feel like the diet reached it's natural end for me... and I do feel like I have been a success in losing the weight I have done (16st 4 to 11st 6) since 25th Aug 08.

Wish me luck!

I may still float around other parts of minimins for advice and support - but may not be here quite as much. Will def still come to the May meet up though (if people don't mind...?).

Good luck on the rest of your journeys xxx

good luck babe :)

Please stay on the forum!!

xx

Good luck hun. I'm sure you've thought long and hard about this and have made a decision based on all your circumstances.

I hope things work out well and keep posting coz we'll miss you.

Remember the fact that LL is always there if you need it.

I left LL because I moved house and was unable to do RTM because there was no group near me. Worst mistake I ever made :( I don't mean to put a downer on your decision but I really struggled on my own. I hope you will not but please please please if you do find you are, get back on straightaway.

I put all back on bar a stone after struggling for 2 years. Now I'm back on LL because there is group near me I feel like I've come back home.

All the best Anna, and please keep in touch xxx

Hi Westie - no, I know... I am expecting it to be damn hard, and have given myself a half stone window... i.e. I am 11st 6 now, and I will rejoin LL if I hit the 12st mark... but I am HOPING to get a bit more weight off first. Starting at the gym tomorrow (haven't felt very well this afternoon), and following meal plans on Sparkpeople... so fingers crossed. It may not work, but I need to give it a try for the sake of my sanity! Haha.

A xx

Good luck Anna. You look fab and must feel so different to how you felt in the days when you made the decision to do LL.
The vast majority of your weight has gone now and you look brill so I think if it was me I wouldnt be feeling the same urgency about losing it mega quickly - and would probably just try a low fat low cal (and low carb) diet for a while.
And LL will still be there if you need to fall back on it in a while - but I'm confident that you wont have to!
Good luck
xx

Wishing you all the best Anna...but don't be a stranger!

Oh and sorry about BB (but a bit relieved that I won't have to watch it now!)

Wishing you all the best Anna, you've acheived so much and you must do what's right for you!

Good luck!

x

Good luck Anna

Hope yu can make it on your own. Good advice to Pete though.
Be careful.Don't forget where we are ifthings start to slip a little. It won't be the time to disappear. Remember what happened last time?
Looking forward to meeting you in May.
Love,
Slendablenda xxx:cool:

Hello Anna dear,

I just want to wish you the best of luck on the rest of your weight loss journey. I truly think that you've learnt a lot and you seem to have a sound head on your shoulders and I am sure you will make good choices and get that last little bit of weight off.

Please do keep in touch whether on here or FB and looking forward to meeting up with you and all the other lovely MiniMins LLers in May! x x x

Back