no blender.........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SO MUCH TO LOSE!, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    hey guys ,
    my blender went and broke on me earlier and i was just wondering if there is a way to make up the shakes without one and have it lump free,i tried to do one and it turned out rotten,full of lumps.
    i mixed the powder into a paste and then added the rest of the water but eugh it was so bad i had to throw it out,
    any suggestions would be great thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    A whisk, or egg beater can help. If you don't have one, get 2 forks and put the prongs together, not ideal, but a good makeshift whisk till you can get one.

I have a shaker which I use unless I'm adding ice, which I find really good for me, and it stops the OH moaning about me using it, then a blender, then a glass, as I just mix and drink!

4. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    thanks for that,
    i`ll give it a go,i`ll be getting a blender tomorrow as alas ive got no egg whisk etc to use instead.
    thanks again
    elaine

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I find if your water is ice cold its not so lumpy when you mix it up , give it a try .I never use a blender , cos i'm to lazy to wash it up lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.