No bunny dance for me :( Week 9 Wi

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
first week back after re-feed. I was expecting a good loss and all i got was 2lb. I know its 2lb off and better than on. but i feel rubbish, Its been a hard week and feels like a lot of effort for not alot. It has been my TOTM, and keep telling myself its that. but grrrrrrrr.

hope i make up for it next week. I am suffering a firework party at mum and dads tonight. and sooooo want to just pig out right now.....BUT I WONT

Got that off my chest now phew :D

2lbs off is 2lbs off Kerry, better than nothing. I know it's dis-heartening but a loss is a loss. On another diet that could be the most you'd lose in a week and it is most likely less because of your totm. Keep yourself going til next week and you'll be jumping for joy (and losing weight in the process!!!) x

Kerry.... That is JUST under 2 and a half stone in 10 weeks.... (Your ticker says 34.5lb, but your weekly losses say 35lb)

THAT IS PHENOMENAL!!

Don't get down hun x x x

How ever you feel about it, it is still a loss so well done for that...

Keep your chin up, and smile, your taking the bull by the horns, kicking it straight in the balls and getting back on the wagon... Or back on the TFR lol

Be proud of yourself, infact eveyone be proud of themselves xxx yeeee haaaa !!

Kerry 2lb is brill..just like everyone said its a loss. you have dun really well.
Good luck

Lydiaxx

A 2lb lost is good. I have just started after missing a week and I know how differcult it is.

Well done 2lbs is good be proud of yourself.

Kerri you are doing so well huni takes massive willpower to get back to 100% after a break Im sure so pat on the back for you xxx

Back