Extra Easy no change for two weeks!

MrsTtobe

Hello, I'm a new user so bear with me. I am trying to lose around 2-3 stone for my wedding in 2015 (I know, organised haha) I've been on slimming world for around 4 weeks now and I can't seem to lose more than 9 lbs! I'm stuck! Wondering if anyone had any tips! I go to the gym 4+ times a week!

MrsTtobe said:
Hello, I'm a new user so bear with me. I am trying to lose around 2-3 stone for my wedding in 2015 (I know, organised haha) I've been on slimming world for around 4 weeks now and I can't seem to lose more than 9 lbs! I'm stuck! Wondering if anyone had any tips! I go to the gym 4+ times a week!

9lb in 4 weeks is great, that's just over 2lb a week which is perfect, 1-2 is ideal, so you're doing really well.
Remember, 1/2lb a week would see you losing over 3st by Christmas 2014

Can I ask why you think you're struggling ? Have you had a good start and seem to have slowed down, or have you lost & gained again?

Ah, just noticed the title after I posted, so you lost 9lb in 2 weeks, and have stayed there.
Are you measuring your healthy extras? Keeping proper track of yours Duns and getting all your superfree?

Maybe if you posted a diary we can see if there's anything noticeable.
Do you go to class, have you spoken to your consultant?
Sorry for all the questions

Yeah I keep track of my syns & measure my HEs exactly! I think I just want results too quickly because I'm used to crash dieting, just want to do it healthily now and I know the weight loss will be alot more steady! Just disappointed with no change in two weeks plus lots of gym!

Back