no change in weight but clothes are loser!

fortyandfat

is crazy
i love and hate my scales. i have been the same weight for all my 2nd atkins week yet my clothes are loser. am permently pulling my jeans up! i know im getting thinner but my scales say i'm not. i should have measured myself before starting but i dont have a tape measure :rolleyes:
where is my weight going? if its not going down on the scales it has to go somewhere! :confused:

I'm the same hun , no weight loss but my clothes are definitley a bit looser!:D

think most of us got STS this week. Maybe its something in the water?

Woofy X

FAF, When u sortin ur "Jim Angels" app?
Ur 1 of the girls now babes

Woofy x x x

if your losing inches, that's good isn't it, don't worry to much about the scales.

if your losing inches, that's good isn't it, don't worry to much about the scales.
oh Jim, u almost gave me a heart attack then. i read it as, 'if your losing inches that isnt good is it'. lol.
yes am pleased with the lose clothes. cant wait to reach goal and send hubby's card in to melt down :D

brilliant FAF x

Hun,
i read somewhere that our fat cells don't want to shrink and so when we lose fat the cells sometimes hang on to water to fill themselves up. the good news is that this doesn't last long so you are bound to see a loss soon x
wow, thank you. that sounds good. cant wait to say goodbye to all this blubber :D

Yes, it'll probably be water retention. :)

My clothes feel a little tighter??! :confused:

Just to mix it up a bit there! :D Could be cos I'm due for "that time of the month" though.

LOL!! That's me!! :D :flirt2:

Back