NO CHEATING WEEK xxx

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
RIGHT KIDS I HAVE 2.5 POUNDS LEFT TILL I HAVE LOST MY FIRST STONE WHO IS IN FOR A NO CHEATING WEEK !!! am feeling raring to go got my week planned lots of free stuff someone else must feel like giving it 100% this week:D

Well done you.. I hope you stick to it or I'll have to get my boot out on you ;)

I do 100% all the time anyway. I have too far to go to be fannying around at this stage.

Looking forward to hearing your weight loss at the end of the week :D

Yeah me to i need to get back to my lowest, Not a briliant dinner last week but i'm sure i can make up for it!!!! When is your weigh in day??

ah ok mine is Tuesday i have a little while yet, well good luck, tell us how you get on!!

mine is next wed i'm gonna try for a 4 pound week just so i can get into my next stone, i'm excited cause i know i'm gonna try really hard i can't wait to see the 12 stone marker ant seen it for at least two years i will be one happy bunny.

ok shall we stay on this thread and geeee eachother on? I wanted to loose 2lbs this week but the scales arent showing a good one. So want to loose 3lbs next week!

What you go planned for today?

I have been gym at 7am!!! I am mad yes i know

Bfast was x2 weetabix with milk (hex a and B)
Lunch about to have pasta and home made sauce with cheese (hexb)
Dinner will be Omlette with sw chips and beans
Snacks are mugshot, yoghurt and fruit.

well i have had a branston cheese and ham on brown

super noodles for tea and a pasta n sauce for tea and i'm off to the gym after work

just out of intesrest how long do you spend at the gym?

I only started last week but i do 10 mins warm up on the bike level 3. 20 mins of 4 mins walk at 5.0 and 1 minute of running on 8 and then 4 mins of 5.0 and 1 min of running and so on for 20 mins
Then 5 mins on the cross trainer (hoping to build it up) and then arms and stomach exersices.

You?
x

Well i have always been pretty active hon i do tae kwon do and snowboard i spend hour and half there 15 bike 20 cross trainer 1500 on rower then 5mins on the wierd inside leg machine that i always think i'm gonna fall off haha then i have a swim and a steam room so it all feels worth it hehe i like to do them at above mid level too.

quotes-2.jpg

glitter.gif

RIGHT KIDS I HAVE 2.5 POUNDS LEFT TILL I HAVE LOST MY FIRST STONE WHO IS IN FOR A NO CHEATING WEEK !!! am feeling raring to go got my week planned lots of free stuff someone else must feel like giving it 100% this week:D

IT'S Friday, how did you get on???

sounds yummy!!!!! I'm going to make Pork, Bacon and apple loaf tomorrow!!!

Back